Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 86

you have to display each pair in one window, and they say it's for the whole depo

which means that a deposit of $100 will show a deposit of $10,000 in the reports.

That's exactly what I meant. I also have a cent account with FXstart and I knew from the beginning that it was a cent account by the account number.
Well, think about it, you caught him depositing little and withdrawing little, again. But it's not the absolute value of the withdrawn profit that is important for assessing the effectiveness of the strategy, but the relative value.
But imagine that it's not a cent scale, but a kilobuck scale! And then 1500 turns into a million and a half. Would this fact really add respect to the topicstarter in your eyes? And what, in general, do you respect people for? What do you think they should be respected for? For the size of their wallet?

Turka писал(а) >>
you have to display each pair in one window, and they say it's for the whole depo

My script only outputs general information to the file, but it's simple enough. Take my script and modify it, if you want.
Files:
stat.mq4  3 kb

Turka >>:
надо по каждой паре в одном окне выводить, а он как пишут для всего депо

The symbols can be set in the settings. For one or more pairs

If it could be refined to show only positive positions. Or negative

Neveteran >>:

нет не напрасно, я вывел $1500 на этой неделе, а вы? :)))

The $ sign means US dollars, if it had said $15.00 or 1500 then that would have been understandable, but $1500 clearly means US dollars one thousand five hundred

for each pair in the same window? see price charts ))))

api >>:

Именно это я и имел ввиду. У меня тоже есть центовый счет в FXstart и я с самого начала знал, что это именно центовый счет по номеру счета.
Ну посудите сами, Вы поймали его на том, что он положил на депо мало и мало, опять же, снял. Но для оценки эффективности стратегии важно не абсолютное значение снятой прибыли, а относительное.
А вот представьте себе, что это не центовый масштаб, а килобаксовый! И тогда 1500 превращаются в полтора лимона. Неужели этот факт прибавил бы уважения к топикстартеру в Ваших глазах? И за что, вообще, Вы уважаете людей? За что, по вашему, их нужно уважать? За величину кошелька?

So do not be in a hurry, the topicstarter has clearly expressed the money, he did not say that he withdrew that much percent of the deposit, so do not stick up for him, he does not offend anyone, just asked to be easier, that's all :)

moskitman >>:
по каждой паре в одном окне? см. ценовые графики )))

It said equity...

api >>:

У меня скрипт выводит в файл только общую информацию, но при этом он достаточно прост. Возьмите мой скрипт и доработайте, если есть желание.

Willingness, no brains :)

gorby777 >>:
Погугли Equity_v7. В базе есть

Thanks, I'm in a hurry now, I'll try it tonight
Reason: