Making money on forex is impossible - page 61

paukas:

I knew it right away. There's just one thing that's confusing. Without monitoring, all your stats are rubbish.

You can watch mine.

fozi:

You can watch mine.

The thing here is that Zoric, how shall I put it gently, likes to brag about nothing.

fozi:

You can watch mine.

Are you and he the same historical person?

paukas:

Are you and he the same historical person?

No we are different faces.

That's me... as a publicity stunt :)

Prival:

As far as I understood the strategy is based on "fuzzy" quotes. The most vivid example of strategy based on this principle is here

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/winwin2007

In order to prevent this EA from winning the Championship, the organisers had to introduce special filters and the quote character changed (you can see it very clearly on the profit curve). As far as I remember after that during 1-2 years DTs were cured from fluffiness ))) very qualitatively, they squealed like pigs, widened spreads, introduced requotes, prohibited placing limiters next to spread, etc. They introduced special wording in their rules like "non-market quotes" and cancelled deals on history under the pretext of that...

The Championship has helped developers to improve filters

YuraZ:

The Championship helped the developers to improve the filters

That's business. There's nothing you can do about it. They have made it difficult for traders to make money. You just have to understand who's on the other side of the deal .... If you trade through a brokerage company, your profit is a direct loss to the brokerage company.

That's why I say to traders, there is a trader like you on the other side of the deal, the same two hands, feet, etc. he is no better or worse than you. He is the same person, with all his faults and virtues.

Prival:

That's business. There's nothing you can do about it. They have made it difficult for traders to make money. You just have to understand who's on the other side of the deal .... If you trade through a brokerage company, your profit is a direct loss to the brokerage company.

That's why I tell traders, there is a trader like you on the other side of the deal, the same two hands, feet, etc. He is no better and no worse than you. He is the same person, with all his faults and virtues.

May I ask which exchange you mean? Do you mean commodity exchange, stock market?
Reason: