Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 88

4x-online >>:

Если у него и правда счет центовый, который он выдал за долларовый, то вряд ли вернется.

If that were the worst thing in life, you have to be able to overcome difficulties in life and not strive to live every day "from scratch", everyone makes mistakes without exception, but not everyone is corrected after making a mistake, I'll look for the post that was here, it accurately describes this moment

I think he will come back, there is a core in a man, there has to be

Mischek писал(а) >>

It is necessary to admit one's mistakes in time, perhaps even to lose, to step aside, it will be a pledge to rectify the situation, otherwise this picture will find another owner, and I would not like it, there are not enough pictures for everyone

In one of the last posts the topicstarter let it slip that lately he is more and more attracted to correlated instruments, not just any instrument,
maybe it was like that from the beginning and he was blowing our minds...

if we rely on the correlation of several pairs as something significant, then the cycles that the author was talking about will come down to one and correlation is to blame... If we take correlated symbols, market entries become very clear and there may be no losing positions, if we exit with a given profit and do not wait until one profit of any instrument comes to naught - the last option to close positions (of course this is too bright - on the history it is so, and it usually fails)... And when the correlation starts to fade, the profit at the expected points will also fade...

keekkenen >>:
в одном из последних постов топикстартер проговорился о том, что в последнее время все больше тяготеет к коррелированным инструментам, а не абы каким,
возможно оно так и было с самого начала, а он нам мозг выносил остальным..

если опираться на наличие корреляции нескольких пар как на нечто значимое, то циклы, о которых автор распинался будут сводиться к одному и всему виной корреляция.. если брать коррелированные инструменты, то входы в рынок становятся очень очевидными и убыточных позиций может и вовсе не быть, если выходить по заданной прибыли и не дожидаться, когда один прибыль любого из инструментов сойдет на нет - крайний вариант закрытия позиций (это конечно слишком радужно - на истории это так, а она как правило подводит).. а когда корреляция начнет сходить на нет, то и прибыль в предполагаемых точках будет сходить на нет..

He was just saying that by fiddling with the correlation, he's making things more complicated. And besides, it won't be "just anyhow" inputs (the trademark of the Neuveteran).

I don't understand about the cent account, can someone explain?

It's not like a Neuveteran to confuse cents with dollars.

What kind of people, how to explain the difference between a cent account and a dollar account have no one, but to accuse a person is welcome!!!

Most brokerage companies have different numbers for cent and dollar accounts, i.e. the numbers are in different groups.
Obviously, the one who wrote, has both dollar and cent account in this brokerage company, that's why he made such a conclusion.
You should contact the brokerage company's technical support with such a question if it bothers you a lot.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Most brokerage companies have different numbers for cent and dollar accounts, i.e. the numbers are in different groups.
Obviously, the one who wrote, has both dollar and cent account in this brokerage company, that's why he made such a conclusion.
You can ask your brokerage company technical support with such questions if you feel anxious about it.

I am interested, even found a branch on the forum, so there respectable people and could not answer this question, that's why I thought there may be a way to determine the type of account.

dentraf писал(а) >>

maybe there is a way to determine the type of account.

Contact the DC helpdesk and you will get a quicker and more reliable answer.
Reason: