Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 85

Neveteran >>:
промолчу........

Terms of trading

XXXLstart provides its clients with the most favourable trading conditions on the global financial market Forex.
All trading is done in cents

The minimum contract size is 0.01 lot
15$ removed?
Need?
;)

Terms & Conditions

Trading Conditions

FXstart Company provides its clients with the most favorable trading conditions at the global financial market Forex.

All trading is done in cents

The minimum contract size - 0.01 lot

It is just a matter of scale.

api >>:

Это - всего лишь вопрос масштаба.

This means that a deposit of $100 will show a deposit of $10,000 in the reports.

Wow, you've got some eyes, avatara...

Mathemat >>:
Ух, ну и глазастый ты, avatara...

The reincarnation of Netrebka...

It's a lot like that.

;)

это означает, что положив 100$ в отчётах будет фигурировать депо 10 000$.

Sherlock Holmes!!!! +5 :)

What about the topicstarter, if the problem is to identify an invisible axis of zero balance, we need an indicator which will track the profit of each pair every minute, hour, day, I do not know the best way and record the results in a file, then these same equity values of each individual pair in a separate window, you should get a window with colored lines of each pair, and the decision can be made at intersection of all pairs' equities or something like that, how do you like it?

The results are not satisfactory as I understand it. Therefore, to smooth the results it is necessary to reduce lots and increase the frequency of entries, the second cycle should not be the last, let it be 5 cycles, but small lots by volume, the time will depend on the reading of the same axis

somewhere there was already an equity indicator for different open pairs in the same window, I can't remember, can anyone tell me?

Google Equity_v7. It's in the database.
Reason: