Probability, how do you turn it into a pattern ...? - page 84

Mathemat: Please write, it's really interesting. It's hardly MT4 anyway.

It's not MT4 if you compare it to a Minsk motorbike and a Chevrolet. There are stock exchanges and weekend trading opportunities, and options with hedge..... counter trades please... Pips please... unless there are dozens of trades in one minute and I can't say that it is forbidden. For example on RTS there is a separate platform. And the intercity ones like gazprom are found here...

Tantrik писал(а) >>

All from the menu worked out the trade order copied and printed... When the spread is up maybe this weekend... I'll post the eu for review. That's it. >> and the TS?

Mathemat >>:

Вот потому и нужен советник (индюкатор), чтобы следил и скрин сделал, когда надо будет. Код простой.

2 Tantrik: напиши, пожалуйста, правда ведь интересно. Это ж все равно вряд ли МТ4.

Kim has
every N, a screenshot

Veteran, do you use the T101?

sever29 >>:

Неветеран, Т101 пользуете?

I didn't know it existed ............, now I've read about it from ... Spread trading in Meta Trader
It's about correlations, synthetics ............ in two words, it's about spreads. This is not my topic.

I am dealing with spreads and convergence in correlated pairs, but something leads me away from it.
It looks like I'm just complicating something that already works quite well.

Neveteran >>:

Where are Masha and Misha?

Neveteran писал(а) >>

Deviations from (0) for one pair look like sharp shifts (fluctuations constantly and very quickly shift the axis) price goes into negative or positive deviation and return crossing (0) is already an unlikely event.

Deviations from (0) during multicurrency entry looks completely different, deviations occur slowly and smoothly, in the beginning (1-2 hours) balance repeatedly crosses (0) then (when the desired deviation is reached, I can say exactly where the balance shifted axis. And accordingly catch the oscillations across the zero mark. After all, they will 100% repeat themselves again.

silence........

Neveteran >>:

Похоже на то что я просто усложняю то, что уже достаточно хорошо работает.

+1

Reason: