Avalanche - page 519

YOUNGA:
Can't build a converging triangle on two vertices... on four I can, on three I can...
So, build 2 trendlines on top 2 fractals and bottom 2 fractals. The triangle I used will work out if the trendline at the top is pointing down and the trendline at the bottom is pointing up.

Thank you, I see.

Despite the fact that the basis of the TS (test results of which are shown here) is based on martingale, the stability of this TS (especially for some instruments) is very high. Although the range of parameters to be optimized is quite wide, the optimization results give very few passes with a loss. Here is the optimization graph for the pound from March of this year. You can see that very few points are located below the initial deposit level(2000).

I hope this mightmakethe opponents of martingalethink "is martingale so bad?". Everything flows, everything changes. I, too, until recently thought that an averaging martin was better than a reversal martin. Now I don't think so. You can give a lot of arguments and list a lot of disadvantages of martingale, but one normally working expert can make it all go away.

khorosh:

I hope this mightmakethe opponents of martingalethink "is martingale so bad? Everything flows, everything changes. I, too, until recently thought that an averaging martin was better than a reversal martin. Now I don't think so. You can give a lot of arguments and list a lot of disadvantages of martingale, but one normally working expert can make it all go away.

Is it a reversal EA that closes an existing position at a given loss and opens an opposite one with the lot multiplied? Is the combination with averaging worse?

evillive:
Is it a Pivot which closes the existing position at a given loss and opens in the opposite direction with the lot multiplied? And the combination with the averaging is worse?

1. Yes.

2. now yes, I think so(IMHO). While my averagers were showing better results than the reversers I was counting the other way round).

Judging by your last question you have not read my post before yours to the end.

khorosh:

1. Yes.

2. now yes, I think so(IMHO). While my averagers were showing better results than the reversers I was counting the other way round).

Judging by your last question you didn't read my post before yours to the end.

Judging by the fact that I quoted from the end of my post, I did read it to the end ;)

It was about an averaging martin, while I was asking about a combined one (first a few averages, and if the loss continues to grow - a reversal). From my experience it is better to change direction immediately at a loss, without intermediate averaging, but maybe it worked for you as well.

evillive:

Judging by the fact that I quoted from the end of the post, I did read it all the way through ;)

It was about averaging martin, while I was asking about a combined one (several averages first, and a reversal if the loss continues to grow). From my experience - it is better to change direction immediately at loss, without intermediate averaging, but maybe it worked this way.

It means that I understood you wrong. I thought you were speaking about averaging. I tried something like that before and it didn't work. But now I can try it again on a new basis having a good reversal Expert Advisor. But I will pause for now. I need to rest and think over the results of the new Expert Advisor.

Will someone post the story from the real world? As Tantric says: State in the studio. All optimisations, it's a fit with the story. Even the demo is a real time operation with real quotes. For an EA which with a fixed lot does not give any profit no martin will help. I mean real trading online (even if on demo), not optimization. If you're not too lazy to refute using the Ishim-Tantrik method.

DJDJ22:
Will someone post the story from the real world? As Tantric says: State in the studio. All optimisations, it's a fit with the story. Even the demo is a real time operation with real quotes. For an EA which with a fixed lot does not give any profit no martin will help. I mean real trading online (even if on demo), not optimization. If you're not too lazy to refute using the Ishim-Tantrik method.

DJDJ22:
Will someone post the story from the real world? As Tantric says: State in the studio. All optimisations, it's a fit with the story. Even the demo is a real time operation with real quotes. For an EA which with a fixed lot does not give any profit no martin will help. I mean real trading online (even if on demo), not optimization. If you're not too lazy to refute by the method of Ishim-Tantrik.
Lay out the history of trades - it means reveal the strategy. If the strategy is simple, without indicators, then it is done not simply, but very simply).
Reason: