Avalanche - page 508

This post has been moved from a newly created topic:

Buldakov 12.11.2011 16:15

I bring to your attention another variant of the Avalanche trading system.

Comments and additions accepted.

Attached files:
Sovetnik_12_11_2011.mq4 (28.84 KB)

mserega:

I want to share a case from my practice. I had an open SELL position at 1.3 and placed a pending order (instead of a stop-loss). On the daily chart of EUR there is a candle UP on 18th of March 2009 with more than 400 pips, some important news from USA was published at that time. Of these, about 200 pips, the price went through in a few seconds. If I had had a stop loss there would have been a small amount left in my account (about 500), but the move was abrupt and the pending buy stop order is triggered at the "first market price" and not the declared one. When the market price came and the lock worked, my deposit was not 500 but -1000 (minus was then removed to 0 in the account) That's when I realized what makes a pending order different from a stop loss ... So be careful opening large lots that are not protected by a stop loss. It happens very rarely, but it happens sometimes. On the chart of the pound M15 a flat of 1.5909 - 1.5939 is over now, since 2011.11.10 17.00 the price passed it 9 times... Although I have to admit - the idea looks very tempting.

Off the subject of Avalanche a bit, but I even have a screenshot of it :) As a demonstration of the impact of news on the market. I gave someone an example...

The order, which was +91, was initially also +191, but they corrected it later. And the second one was left for some reason.

Alpari has sent out emails on the online training course "How to Tame the Martingale?" The full text is attached as an attachment.

Files:
martin.zip  5 kb

Diamant:

Off the subject of Avalanche a bit, but I even have a screenshot of it :) As a demonstration of the impact of news on the market. I gave someone an example...

The order, which was +91, was initially also +191, but they corrected it later. And the second one was left for some reason.

Yeah. On News Fridays, you have to know what's going on somehow. Feel on the internet how forex works

new-rena:
Yeah. On News Fridays, you have to know what's going on somehow. Feel on the internet how forex works
Thanks for writing, but I'm aware of it.

Oh, thank God. I thought I'd mauled someone to death.

No. Everyone's alive. For which I am very glad. We have a humane society - even idiots get a chance.

Alas - not Sparta, that into the moat, off the cliff! // Not evil, but I wish I was.

All right, all right, I've calmed down. Carry on. I won't interfere with any more of your crazy...

I wonder if anyone has tried writing the proverbial avalanche backwards?

new-rena:
I wonder if anyone has tried writing the proverbial avalanche backwards?

Of course they have. The effect is the same.

Very! It's a very stable system. From left to right, or from anus to oranus - whatever. It doesn't depend on the market situation at all. It's a loser.

Looking for an EA of the "avalanche" type with opening towards the breakdown of one of the two pending stop orders.

Then, after the first order is opened, the "swing" scheme with pending orders should start working:

A stop and profit are placed at the open order.

At the profit level, one more order is opened in the same direction with the same profit and stop.

Instead of the canceled opposite order, a reverse order is placed (at the stop level of the first order) with a double and stop at the open level of the first order.

In the case of the closure of the first order at the stop and the triggering of the 2nd order (reversal order), the 3rd pre-loss order is placed with the double and stop at the open price of the 2nd order and so on.

Until the next order is closed in the plus position.

Then the cycle repeats itself.

There are always 3 orders opened: 2 pending and 1 current order.

Of these pending orders 1 with the same lot in the same direction as the current one is open, the 2nd order is at the level of current one's stop - reversed with double.

If anyone has seen something similar please tell me what it is called.

Eto ne pravilno, posle 5oy i 6-oy order bezubitka rashiryayetsa.Yesli ne verite rasshiryayete sami.

Posle 6th order v ninom uroven bezubitka budet takoy polojeniya.

1iy order 0.1 buy -160 pips

2-oy order 0.2 sell +160 pips

3rd order 0.2 buy -120*2 = -240 pips

4th order 0.24 sell 100*2.4 = 240 pips

5-iy order 0.28 buy -120*2.8 = -336 pips

6th order 0.3 sell 100*3=300 pips.

Itog -36

otkritiy operatsiya 0.1+0.2+0.28=0.58 buy 0.2+0.24+0.3=0.74 sell Obshiy 0.74-0.58=0.16 sell

Znacht uroven bezubitok uje rasshiryayetsa 36/1.6= 22.5 pip.

JonKatana:

"Avalanche 2

1) We select the minimum corridor width (e.g. 20 pips). Increase it by a factor of 4 (20 x 4 = 80 points in the example) - this will be the working width of the corridor " Avalanche2". This is the distance from the outside corridor borders to the outside, to make the price reach breakeven. Its further movement in the same direction will bring profit.

2) We open any market order (for example, Buy) with an initial lot (0.10 in the example). If the price goes in the profitable direction - fix the profit and re-open the order.

3) If price moves in an unprofitable direction, we place a pending order of the opposite direction (Sell Stop in the example) at a distance of the working width of the corridor (80 points in this example) with a volume twice as big as the first order (0.20 for this example). If the price keeps moving in the direction of the second order, opens it, passes from its position one more working width of the corridor (80 points) and goes further, we again fix profit.

4) If the price does not pass the second order, but turns to the first order, we place a pending order (Buy Stop, in the example) at HALF of the bandwidth (40 points) with the same volume as the second order (0.20 in the example). If the price moves in the same direction, we fix profit after breakeven level.

5) If the price, having opened the third order, turns around, without having reached Breakeven, at a distance of FOUR of the working width of the corridor from the last order (20 points), a pending order of the opposite direction (Sell Stop) is placed with a volume of 0.24 in the example.

6) Subsequent orders are placed on the boundaries of the formed minimum corridor (20 points wide).

The chain of volumes for the first seven orders: 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.20 - 0.24 - 0.28 - 0.30 - 0.35...

Comparison of volumes with a classic "Avalanche": 0.10 - 0.20 - 0.30 - 0.60 - 1.20 - 2.40 - 4.80...

The advantage of "Avalanche 2" over classic "Avalanche" is a very slow increase in order volumes, which requires much less (several times) initial capital. The consequence of this is a big reduction of risks related to order volume increase with a big number of reversals - in "Avalanche2" it almost does not matter.

"Avalanche 2" is breakeven, as well as classic "Avalanche" - the deposit grows constantly, closing of all orders when following the algorithm with getting a loss is impossible.

Reason: