Avalanche - page 309

JonKatana писал(а) >>

All causes of loss of connectivity, not related to the DC, can easily be eliminated by renting a VST server for about 1500 roubles per month. If the deposit is serious, it is better to rent several servers from different providers, physically located in different cities. It is very desirable to have several ways to notify about server failures. Although such failures are extremely rare, it is better to secure an account in advance.

It is also advisable to use a special program (for example, MT4 Runner), which restarts the terminal cyclically after a set number of seconds, even if it works fine. This will help to avoid some of the counteractions of the brokerage company and the glitches of the terminal.

But if the DC doesn't want to "work" with you, there will be no connection. You can put at least four satellite channels in parallel.

The server is always "above" the client. )))

That's why I ask questions that they don't want to answer.....

sever29 >>:

1. Поверте, лучше не стоит... "Проверено депозитом":) Для этого маневра нужна высокая доля вероятности, что мы угадали напрвление.

2. Ни че подобного, при перекрытии на уровне б/у у Вас останется объем равный начальному (первому) лоту. Большего объема не выйдет.

You are wrong. Three reversals, doubling of volumes: 0.01/0.02, (0.01 + 0.03)/0.02, (0.01 + 0.03)/(0.02 + 0.06) - and we have reached breakeven. We execute the command "Close overlapped orders". All negative orders (the first order by volume 0.01 and the third one by volume 0.03) are closed. The second order (0.02) will close in profit, while the fourth winning order (0.06) has a remaining volume of 0.04 that will be used for further profit. This is 4 times higher than the volume of the initial order (0.01) and the profit grows 4 times faster.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
This is 4 times the volume of the initial order (0.01) and the profit grows 4 times faster.

This is the same as opening 0.04 instead of 0.01 - where is the point? And who says that once the closeby ()

the price will not turn around and go against your 0.04 four times faster at a loss, who says the movement will continue to Takeprofit ?
you will have a 4 times faster drain ---- that's all the math!!!!

khorosh wrote >>
I disagree with neither the first nor the second. For the second time I notice that negative experience gives some comrades confidence that it can't be done. But where is the guarantee that this is the case, maybe you just don't know how to cook it?

Similarly, what does it mean to prepare - judging by your - if the price began to move it is more likely to continue than turn around - but it's just a theory ...

JonKatana писал(а) >>
You are wrong. Three reversals, doubling of volumes: 0.01/0.02, (0.01 + 0.03)/0.02, (0.01 + 0.03)/(0.02 + 0.06) - and we have reached breakeven. We execute the command "Close overlapped orders". All negative orders (the first order by volume 0.01 and the third one by volume 0.03) are closed. The second order (0.02) will close in profit, while the fourth winning order (0.06) has a remaining volume of 0.04 that will be used for further profit. This is 4 times higher than the volume of the initial order (0.01) and the profit grows 4 times faster.

Look, your b/u level is at a distance equal to the channel width, i.e. the loss from losing positions with the volume 0.01 and 0.03 is equal to the profit from profitable positions 0.02 and 0.06, so you have to close all profitable positions in 0.01 to have parity when you overlap at b/u level. i.e. you have a pose in 0.01, not 0.04. Do not even bother.

khorosh писал(а) >>
I disagree with neither the first nor the second. Once again I notice that a negative experience gives some comrades the confidence that it cannot be done. But where is the guarantee that this is the case, maybe you just don't know how to cook it?

Well what do you do there if you don't agree with the obvious. I have both negative and positive experiences. I've had both.

sever29 >>:

Что ж Вы там делаете, если не согласны с очевидным. У меня есть как негативный, так позитивный опыт. Обеими пользуюсь.
For some in the Middle Ages it was obvious that the sun revolved around the earth:-)))

khorosh писал(а) >>
For some in the Middle Ages it was obvious that the sun revolves around the earth:-)))

:)

I'm not going to argue with you or I might prove the obvious and leave you in a bad light.

khorosh писал(а) >>
The whole point of an avalanche is based on the fact that all the time after setting a new order, the probability that the price will once again reverse and make that order unprofitable is not that great. For example, in my EA, a maximum of 3 open positions is enough to make a profit and this can happen for quite a long time. I already posted results when one of the variants of my EA did not lose money for more than 2 years. I am not talking about the variant where orders are set at random.

You have shown us a lot of new things in this thread, but let us not forget that orders in your EA are not set according to the corridor the topic starter suggests.

-х---=------

and you don't reply in private ???!

baltik >>:

Это равносильно то же что открыться не 0,01 а 0,04 - смысл где ?? И кто сказал что как только сработал closeby ()

цена не развернется и не пойдет против твоих 0,04 в четыре раза быстрее в убыток, кто сказал что движение продолжится до Тейкпрофита?
у вас будет слив быстрее в 4 раза ---- вот и вся математика!!!!

You do not execute this operation immediately on the Breakeven boundary, but after the price has passed the Trailing Stop distance + a few pips. Then even if price reverses immediately back up, you will take these few pips in any case, as it happens with a regular hard close. But if the price keeps moving in a profitable direction, your profit will be much bigger, because after a hard close you will start with a 0.01 order and even if you open in the same direction, you will get 4 times less profit than before.

And there can be more reversals, and the fourth reversal will leave an order with a volume 8 times higher than the initial one, and the fifth one with a volume 16 times higher! So this is the most profitable way out of the Avalanche.

sever29 писал(а) >>

Look, your b/u level is at a distance equal to the width of the channel.
The b/u is not the order, it's the whole chain.
Reason: