Bug On "Profiler", it is not working

Hi,

When I try load my EA with Profiler it closes the MT5 as you can see on video, maybe some bug.

Detail, build 2656

The answer is obvious: fix your code.

For your information - there is a technical forum and sketches like "it's not my fault" don't go through here. Provide open source code, describe in detail how to conduct testing, on what symbol and on what timeframe, describe the operating system.

The code works on profile before, the new 2560 profile does not work, I cant put the code here. I just press start profile and Metatrader closes, I have a i7 8th generation 32 gb and video cards Windows 10, there is a video over here showing the behavior. If Metatrader close after I start profile it is obvious that my code is not the problem.
Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling means collecting program parameters during its execution. During a profiling, the execution time and the number of calls of individual functions and program code lines are measured. With this tool, the programmer is able to find and optimize the slowest code sections. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading...

Eric Sebestyen Ferreira :
The code works on profile before, the new 2560 profile does not work, I cant put the code here. I just press start profile and Metatrader closes, I have a i7 8th generation 32 gb and video cards Windows 10, there is a video over here showing the behavior. If Metatrader close after I start profile it is obvious that my code is not the problem.

No MQL5 code - no answers. If you don’t want to show the MQL5 code, then don’t ask questions.

Hi,

I already tryed the new build, but same problem, you can see on Russian forum other people complaining with same problem on profile (https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/352980/page18#comment_18867283) . I can give my code to development because you can't debug Profiler, you can't put breakpoint, it can only be analysed by the system development, because they can see what happens when profile start, no one of us can see, we can only see Metatrader closes. Now I am using the old profiler (before 2656), it works, before they update, because now the profiler compile the code as program and, before, on 2656 build it did not compile as a program, they changed the way how it is done and because of that it is not working.

• www.metatrader5.com
Profiling means collecting program parameters during its execution. During a profiling, the execution time and the number of calls of individual functions and program code lines are measured. With this tool, the programmer is able to find and optimize the slowest code sections. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading...
Reason: