Avalanche - page 299

JonKatana писал(а) >>

...When you open an order and price goes in the right direction, there is no "Avalanche" in this case. It makes absolutely no difference whether you use a flip of a coin, complex multi-step wave analysis, intuition or something else to choose the direction of the first order. If you've guessed the direction and the price movement is profitable - there's no "Avalanche" here...

Does anyone get it?

I don't. Excuse me, but it feels like you're being zombified.

If you want to gain an understanding of your system,

you're gonna have to keep it simple, get it to the people.

No offence, gentlemen of the avalanche.

Oper писал(а) >>

Does anyone get it?

I don't. I'm sorry, but it feels like you're being zombified.

No offense, gentlemen of the avalanche.

Seems to make sense. No lot increase - no Martin, therefore no Avalanche.

So the first order made a profit and closed the series.

lasso >>:

Вроде понятно. Нет увеличения лота - не Мартина, соответственно нет Лавины.

Т. е первый ордер принес прибыль, и закрыл серию.

Ugh, I'm out of shape today. I'm not thinking straight.

Must be the heat. I'm going to get some shade.

I have a strong suspicion that in the systems whose results are posted by Yuri and implied by Galina, there is no avalanche in its original sense. What kind of avalanche can we talk about if the maximum series of losses in Yuri's report equals 2?

And most importantly: does the boy - i.e. the martin, the essence of avalanche, need to be there now? If it is not, then why keep calling it an avalanche?

E_mc2 >>:
Троль ты уже выкручиваца начинаешь. ВОна что запел, анализ применять..машки на графики кидать. А в первом посте совсем другое писал. Так в чём тогда Лавина вообще? Если я начну применть анализ, индикаторы это будет совершенно другая ТС. И причом там будет Лавина? Так можна к абсолютно любой ТС прикрутить мартин, и всё сразу Лавина стала?? Выходит все ТС с мартином это одна сплошная Лавина. Какая тогда вобще Лавина как ТС? ЧТо это тогда? Мартингейл другими словами? Так ради этого стоило ветку заводить?? ЧТо тогда обсуждаем? Можна спокойно найти в инете любую ТС прикрутить к ней мартин и собссно всё.И нафиг никакая Лавина не нужна тогда. Бери любую ТС крути к ней мартин и нафиг вообще эта флудоветка)))

You do not distinguish between addressing you personally and addressing everyone at once. Learn the rules of the Russian language. I wrote "Don't want to enter at random", referring to you personally. There are thousands of ways to enter the market, and, in all cases, when the order is opened correctly and the price moves in the expected direction, there is no "Avalanche" by definition. There can't be one in this case.

In the first post, you were quite correct in highlighting the phrases that confirm what I said. There is no contradiction - so you agree with me. I wrote: "Two orders - BuyStop and SellStop of equal volume - are placed at the same distance from the current price. When one of them triggers, the other is removed and the same order is placed in its place, but the volume is equal to double (you can triple, quadruple, etc.) the initial bid."

For this, as you correctly highlighted my words below, you can enter "Without analyzing anything, without using any indicator, on a bare chart!".

Read more carefully. And now to you - your own words:

E_mc2 >>
Troll, you're already starting to get out of hand. You're starting to get all analytical about the charts. That's not what you said in your first post. So what's
?

Oper >>:

Кто-нибудь понял это?

Я-нет.Вы извините,но такое ощущение,что тебя зомбируют.

Если хотите добиться понимания вашей системы,

придётся объяснять попроще,поближе к народу.

Без обид,господа лавинщики.

Let me give you an example: you randomly open a Buy order and the price moves obediently upwards. You have guessed. In this case, you simply lock in your profit manually or using the Trailing Stop. The "Avalanche" algorithm is not involved here at all.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I have a strong suspicion that in the systems whose results are posted by Yuri and implied by Galina, there is no avalanche in its original sense. What kind of avalanche can we talk about if the maximum series of losses in Yuri's report equals 2?

And most importantly: does the boy - i.e. the martin, the essence of avalanche, need to be there now? If it's not needed - then why keep calling it an avalanche?

Alexei, I am very glad that you are following the discussion in this thread.

Here and I have a lot of questions to khorosh that he does not give the answers to, but is considered to be a recognized criterion for the workability of this strategy. Everyone refers to him and points the finger at him. Like, there ... works!!! What works? How does it work? Where does it work? - No answers.

JonKatana >>:

Вы не различаете обращение к вам лично и ко всем сразу. Поучите правила русского языка. Я написал "Не желаете входить наугад", обращаясь лично к вам. Есть тысячи способов входа в рынок и во всех случаях, когда ордер открыт верно и цена движется в угаданном направлении, "Лавины" нет по определению. Ее и не может быть в этом случае.

В первом сообщении вы совершенно верно выделили фразы, подтверждающие мои слова. Противоречия нет - значит, вы согласны со мной. Я написал: "На одинаковом расстоянии от текущей цены выставляются два ордера - BuyStop и SellStop одинакового объема. После срабатывания одного из них другой убирается и на его место ставится такой же ордер, но объем равен удвоенной (можно утроенной, учетверенной и т. д.) начальной ставке."

Для этого, как вы правильно выделили мои слова ниже, можно входить "Ничего не анализируя, не пользуясь ни одним индикатором, на голом графике!".

Читайте внимательнее. А теперь вам - ваши же слова:

When the price moves on, it's easy to understand. But when the price does not go further, we start a stupid rollover martin with a stupid opening on the channel boundaries. That's what I'm saying. If we don't get it right, we start reversing. Stupid overturns in the channel always fail. The bottom line is that Avalanche is a losing trade.

Well, let's take stock. Intermediate results...

The 300 branch level is passed easily!!!!!!

The trend continues. Trend made by you.....

All trends are made by people.......... )))

............................................................................................................

P.S. Writing 45 minutes after writing the post:

Man, I specifically waited to be on the 300th page -first. I waited. Posted.

But, what a bum (in 40 minutes), deleted his post. And now I'm screwed. ))))))))

What kind of people....??? You can't trust anyone...!

What the fuck is the point of writing and then deleting!!!

I PROPOSE! TO BAN THE DELETION OF !!!! POSTS BECAUSE IT SAYS, " YOU CAN'T PUT AN AXE THROUGH !!!!!!!!.

I have not deleted a single post in my short life. I wish you do too!!!

Arrived from the cottage, hi guys, Katana and hello to you too. The Western continues...

Reason: