Avalanche - page 289

FreeLance писал(а) >>

Product of Katala VDV Soft (aka Dmitry vdv2001...) needs promotion?

If you are talking about Rabbit indicator for MT5, it was re-done by my request and I have indicated the author of the code in the indicator along with myself. Since I am the author of the idea, implementation and development of the indicator for MT4, the co-authorship is quite fair - I haven't offended the programmer in any way. He has helped me unselfishly, I have changed the code for myself and put it out into the public domain. All is fair.

But Avalanche has nothing to do with the indicator, so your claim is not accepted.

Has anyone already cooked up an EA on this topic?

Let me drain my cent account! )))

Looking at discussions and statements, I figured, what kind of a broker would allow me to sink orders of 25-100 lots! )))

JonKatana писал(а) >>
How about just changing the account type from micro to e.g. classic? There are no volume restrictions there. I just opened a Classic demo account with 5 000 000 roubles in the same brokerage company and opened a market order with 100.00 lots volume and 1:100 leverage.

If you, Zhenya, had real trading experience you would understand that the entrance to the real account with such a volume will not look like that on the demo account.

ortv писал(а) >>

you can trade with a million with an initial lot of 0.01. i think any martin can handle

But where to find such an "amateur"? No one needs such a percentage of income.

You are wrong. The second version of the recently discussed Expert Advisor earned about 25,000 roubles net profit in a month from an initial 35,000 roubles, all the time starting with a minimum volume of 0.01. If you deposit 1.000.000 roubles into your trading account and trade constantly starting with a minimum volume of 0.01, you will also earn 25.000 roubles per month. It is 12 x 25.000 = 300.000 roubles per year. That is 30% per annum. And you can survive 12 reversals with a simple doubling, 1:500 leverage and the EURUSD instrument.

And sacrificing one reversal and starting with 0.02 instead of 0.01, you will double your profit and earn 600 000 a year from a million. That is 60% per annum.

PapaYozh >>:

Если б у Вас, Женя, был бы реальный опыт реальной торговли, Вы бы понимали, что вход таким оъемом на реале будет выглядеть иначе, чем на демо.
Wrong. If you have any difficulties, change your DC immediately.

JonKatana >>:
А просто сменить тип счета с микро на, например, классик? Там ограничений на объем нет. Только что открыл в этом же ДЦ демо-счет Classic с 5.000.000 рублей и спокойно открыл рыночный ордер объемом 100.00 лотов с плечом 1:100.
What is the point of this? The minimum lot on the classic is 0.1, unlike on the micro, which has 0.01... Consequently, you need 10 times bigger initial deposit... If you just play demo-toys, then, of course, you can. I'd rather try to make it so that it doesn't reach 3 lots.

Joker >>:

Нутк советника по этой теме уже кто-то ваял?

Дайте центовый счет слить! )))

Глянувши обсуждения и стейты прикинул, что должен быть за брокер, который позволит пулять ордерами в 25-100 лотов! )))

Don't be fooled, we have also tried such brokers, they have a different thing there - even without lot limits they quickly "eat up" this system by untimely closing and other tricks. The adequate way is to try to ensure that the EA does not reach 3 lots. That is what we are doing.

rumata1984 >>:
Какой в этом смысл? На классике минимальный лот 0.1, в отличии от микро, на котором 0.01... Соответственно, нужен в 10 раз больший начальный депозит... Если просто в демо-игрушки играть, то, конечно, можно. Лучше я попробую добиться того, чтобы до 3 лотов не доходило.

So? 350,000 roubles is nothing on a real account. Just for real trading it's silly to adjust to the limitations of a micro account in some DC. Especially for demo accounts. An EA must not have limitations, neither internal nor related to the volume of an order opened by the brokerage company.

There are a lot of developments for avoiding many reversals; the easiest one for implementation in an EA will be a decreasing multiplication factor (for example, 5-4-3-2, then 2 remains). That is, if the first order volume is 0.01, the second one is placed with the volume of 0.05. This allows us to make a break-even after the price reaches 1/4 of the bandwidth, i.e., after 15 points in a 60 point bandwidth. Then, you should place the third order with the volume of 0.19, i.e., with the ratio of 4x, resulting in breakeven after 1/3 of the bandwidth, i.e., after 20 points. And so on. The volumes grow faster, but the chances of many reversals decrease sharply.

rumata1984 >>:
Не обольщайтесь, таких брокеров мы тоже пробовали, там другая фигня - они и без ограничений лота эту систему быстро "съедают" несвоевременным закрытием и прочими фокусами. Адекватный путь - пытаться добиться того, чтобы советник до 3-х лотов не доходил. Чем мы и занимаемся.
in any case, it's like a martingale turned inside out, where the enemy of the deposit becomes a flat, rather than a movement...

rumata1984 писал(а) >>
Don't be fooled, we tried such brokers too, it's a different story there - even without lot limits they quickly "eat up" this system by untimely closing and other tricks. The adequate way is to try to ensure that the EA does not reach 3 lots. That is what we are doing.

This is better. Or you may try this way - in 12 points of price movement. 2 min-lots, then the third one for the total value of earned cfr. and immediately trawl stop 16pp.
Reason: