MQL VPS Problems

today i had a serious problem with data FLow on MT5 platform on the MQL 5 VPS.

i rent a VPS from MQL5 but today the price of the chart & the price vid / ask had a huge difference!

The chart prices ( bar chart) and the bid/ask prices showed a diycrepancy of more than 14 pips ( 3 points +)

I contactred AMP Futures bcs there is no live chat in MQL 5 which is very sad.....BTW.

So i shut down, my VPS, turned it on and the problem was gone..........ar least for a short while, then it appeard again, and again, and again etc.

i plan to trave live very soon and of this happen it could be disastreus

How can someone trade securly with this discrepency??

I run only 2 markets, with simple, very simple DONCHIAN  anbd FIB indicators

let me know

Files:

@rudolfo007 #: i had a serious problem with my MT5 platform on the MQL 5 VPS. The chart prices ( bar chart) and the bid/ask prices showed a diycrepancy of more than 14 pips ( 3 points +)

I contactred AMP Futures bcs there is no live chat in MQL 5 which is very sad.....BTW. So i shut down, my VPS, turned it on and the problem was gone..........ar least for a short while, then it appeard again, and again, and again etc. i plan to trave live very soon and of this happen it could be disastreus. I run only 2 markets, with simple, very simple DONCHIAN  anbd FIB indicators.

You state that there was a discrepancy, but you fail to explain what you mean.

You provided screenshots, but what exactly are we supposed to analyse or compare, especially with so much clutter?

Please explain in detail, accompanied by logs, tables, trade list, etc.

Please don't post the same topic multiple times. Post only once and in a relevant thread or forum section.

I have merged all your posts into a single post on this thread.

rudolfo007:
today i had a serious problem with data FLow on MT5 platform on the MQL 5 VPS.

Any charts have nothing to do with MQL5 VPS.
Please, do not confused this MQL5 VPS with your home Metatrader (your MT5 has nothing to do with MQL5 VPS).

Because all the charts, the price on the charts, and time of the price on the chart, the symbols to trade and so on - all of the them are related to the broker only (it is not related to MT5 platform at all).

Hi Fernando,

oncesmore severe problems with MT5 platform.

The Price of ( bid ask) are far away from the BAR CHARTS!

this is on my LIVE accout. was in a trade when this happens.

I use a MQL 5 VPS.

This does happen frequently, when markets  open or are fast.

This is untradable, bcs. very confusing. The Barchart is always behind the REAL Price.

i faced this problem many times with Mt5 platform...........not the first time

my Data provider it CQG

How can this happen??????

1. Don't have so much "clutter" on your chart which slows down your chart updating.
  2. Reduce the number of graphical objects placed and managed on your chart
  3. Improve the efficiency and speed of your indicators.

And again I ask ... provide details that can actually help identify the issue.

Start by please providing more technical details ... How to report technical issues?

How to report technical issues?
How to report technical issues?
  • www.mql5.com
To get good and efficient help you need to provide all the relevant technical informations about your context when using the application (MT5 deskt...

rudolfo007 #:

Hi Fernando,

oncesmore severe problems with MT5 platform.

The Price of ( bid ask) are far away from the BAR CHARTS!

this is on my LIVE accout. was in a trade when this happens.

I use a MQL 5 VPS.

This does happen frequently, when markets  open or are fast.

This is untradable, bcs. very confusing. The Barchart is always behind the REAL Price.

i faced this problem many times with Mt5 platform...........not the first time

my Data provider it CQG

How can this happen??????

Ok we can see the Bid/Ask being from the the bars. However do you know that such charts on Futures are build from the "Last" price ? So it can perfectly happen the bid/ask are far from the bars.

EDIT: How all of that topic is related to the MQL VPS, which doesn't have a display is beyond my mind.

Reason: