Avalanche - page 268

nikat97 >>:

Торгую автоматом под присмотром. Выключаю по необходимости.

Флет избегаю так: Работаю по индикатору RABBIT расстояние между ордерами = 1.5 ширины RABBITа, но все равно полагаюсь на интуицию и расстояние все время плавает.

В рынок вхожу на пиках(Колебания на м30), это позволяет избежать открытия колен во флете

После 3го разворота фиксирую минус. Такое случается крайне редко если не жадничать.

The right tactics.

nikat97 >>:

Торгую автоматом под присмотром. Выключаю по необходимости.

Флет избегаю так: Работаю по индикатору RABBIT расстояние между ордерами = 1.5 ширины RABBITа, но все равно полагаюсь на интуицию и расстояние все время плавает.

В рынок вхожу на пиках(Колебания на м30), это позволяет избежать открытия колен во флете

После 3го разворота фиксирую минус. Такое случается крайне редко если не жадничать.

At what minus (in pips) does the fixation take place? Can you explain what it means to enter on peaks. After the peak is formed? What do you consider a peak? Is the first order a market order or do you open a pair of pending orders?

khorosh >>:

При каком минусе(в пунктах) происходит фиксация? Можете пояснить, что значит вход на пиках. После того, как сформировался пик? Что считаете пиком? Первый ордер рыночный или открываетесь парой отложников?

Number of points of the minus varies depending on the width of the channel.

I open with pending orders. If the market opens at a peak, one may run into a flat.

Files:
jtil.rar  18 kb

nikat97 >>:

Кол-во пунктов минуса плавает-зависит от ширины канала.

Открываюсь отложениками. открывшись по рынку на пике, можно влететь во флет.

How do you know it will be peaks...?

nikat97 писал(а) >>

I trade the machine under supervision. I switch it off as needed.

I avoid a flat: I use the RABBIT indicator, the distance between orders = 1.5 times the width of the RABBIT, but still I rely on intuition and the distance is always floating.

I enter the market on peaks (Fluctuations on m30), it allows to avoid opening knees in a flat.

After the 3rd U-turn I commit minus. It may happen very rarely, if not to be greedy.

Well, the channel spacing on the indicator is nothing.
i looked at the rabbit no big deal who is magnetising where anyone but me.
I'll stretch fibo - more true 2 times (fibo min max 2 horizontal lines crossed taken from nen or ATL)

Not serious look i-reg there are 3 modes of beauty - here it should be built :)
Description https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8417

And further, in order not to argue at all it was necessary to make such a table in excel and everything fell clear why After the 3rd U-turn I fix minus.
Katana is dedicated to look from the table

We all know that it makes no sense to increase the counter and deposit when the price has moved by a step and it is a channel
Who knows Dimitri's Expert Advisor understands all the variables.
Don't give a shit that not all brokerage companies charge 50% for an all-time order and some do charge 25%, but the point is not the same, the point is that in the yellow box above is circled

it is clear that the principle of an avalanche is not serious after 3 knees
If we leave an even number of bends in this unfinished series, we are at a loss.
if the price goes in another direction, it is clear, that it may have started from the other side :)
Rearrangement of places of the sums = sum, go to the 3rd grade textbook

Good luck to everyone, here is the result of Dimitri's EA version without limitation of reversals (knees), but with
Manual killing of orders over 4 reversals - test from 22.04. - Expert Advisor in this thread

nikat97 >>:

Я не стал встраивать функцию ОТКРЫТИЕ В ЗАДАННОЕ ВРЕМЯ, потому что в такой ТС это не актуально. Поэтому тестер здесь не актуален

What does using the OPEN at SETTIME function and using the tester have to do with it? The tester is always relevant. Because it allows us to estimate how often a margin call occurs and how much of the initial deposit can be withdrawn before it occurs. You have shown peaks in the picture, but you have not shown where you enter the market. After all, the fact that this is a peak becomes clear with at least one bar delay. Can you show the arrows in the picture where the orders are opened?

khorosh >>:

А как связано использование функции ОТКРЫТИЕ В ЗАДАННОЕ ВРЕМЯ и использование тестера? Тестер всегда актуален. Так как с помощью его можно прикинуть, как часто наведывается маржинколл и сколько мы сможем до его наступления вывести начальных депозитов. На картинке вы показали пики, а где входите в рынок не показали. Ведь то, что это пик становится ясным как минимум с запозданием в один бар. Можете показать на картинке стрелками, где открываются ордера?

Files:
jvwt.rar  17 kb

nikat97 писал(а) >>

I trade the machine under supervision. I switch it off as needed.

I avoid a flat: I work with the RABBIT indicator distance between orders = 1.5 times the width of RABBIT, but still I rely on intuition and the distance is always floating.

I enter the market on peaks (Fluctuations on m30), it allows to avoid opening knees in a flat.

After the 3rd U-turn I fix minus. It may happen very rarely, if not to be greedy.

1) The advisor was written by a professional programmer, so everything is formalised.
What is your intuition for then?
Maybe your intuition prohibits you from trusting your EA and running it in the tester?
Or don't you leave it unattended even in the tester? )))
2) Afraid to give your investment password, dark forces and all that, OK.
Attach the stats from the real for the month that you work. Please.

nikat97 >>:

If you know how to enter in spades, why else would you need something like an avalanche, etc.? ???

It's already a grail.

lasso >>:

1) Советник писал профессиональный программист, значит все формализовано.
Зачем тогда нужна Ваша интуиция?
Может Ваша интуиция запрещает Вам доверять Вашему советнику и прогонять его в тестере?
Или без присмотра даже в тестере не оставляете? )))
2) Боитесь дать инвест-пароль, темные силы и всё такое, ОК.
Приложите стейт с реала за месяц что Вы работаете. Пожалуйста.

1)Because; any algorithm fails on forex plus internet problems, server connectivity.

2)NO

Reason: