how to overcome the differences between demo and real life - page 6

paukas:
Limit orders to help you.

He also wrote in the first post that he trades with pauses.

A very old song, but I'll say it again: haven't you guys tried working in the real world, I mean the stock market?

It will immediately become clear about the net position and about the balance. ))))))))))))))

PapaYozh:

He also wrote in the first post that he trades with pauses.
There is a stop-loss limit

Purgen.

Svinozavr:
Purgen.
Well? That's what I thought.

Volodya. Ask a clear question. If there's a chance, I'll answer it. I am not the swineiest of swine.

Svinozavr:
Volodya. Ask a clear question. If there is a chance, I will answer it. I am not the swineiest swine.

I'll ask and answer this question myself if I have to!

I have no questions for you.

paukas:

I will ask the question myself when I have to, and I will answer it if I have to!

I have no questions for you.

Our man! )))

paukas:
Limit orders to help you.
I enter using stop orders, should I change it to limit orders or do you mean just pending orders? as it was explained to me here, the main problem is not the placing of the order but the support

Roman.:

Trade at prices (with control...) of the opening of a new bar, the correct order opening function is the OpenPosition() function for online. Slippages are accounted for in the NumberOfTry variable - trying to open an order - i.e., if your slippage is small and the order doesn't open at this price, you try to open it again and that's it... This is what "taking slippage into account" is all about. You set its working values and that's it - don't bother about it... You don't have to fight it - there are no "software methods" for dealing with it. The Demo and Real trading with reasonable volumes with a reasonable broker, even if you keep records of your stops and takeaways, that is, you don't show them to your broker, if you set orders according to checks that are necessary and trading conditions of your company - there is NO DIFFERENCE (with "acceptable" :-)) possible differences, because a demo is a demo, and the real is the real).
If my real time position is too short, I don't know how to open it and I just don't know if I can close it right away. For some reason the function if (Bid<=OrderVirtualSL - where OrderVirtualSL object is a line on the chart) executes a few pips worse than SL even in the tester.
Reason: