Avalanche - page 226

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Are you kidding me? What am I telling you here? I'm pointing out your mistakes. I told you what we should do to improve the Expert Advisor and increase its plumability. If you think it's flooding, it is not surprising for people who have a position at 0.03 lots, but pay margin for 0.05.
You do not understand the difference and you cannot calculate elementary formulas.

I DO NOT SUPPORT YOUR TONE OF VOICE :(
But I agree about netting.

1. I agree with the avalanche supporters - he says ems locks are not necessary for traders, they are profitable only for brokerage companies - swaps, losing deposits in one go and another.
The "shout out" of ems2 really makes sense katana played with this phrase
"This may be an opening for you, but you get your margin back after the order is closed" - who needs margin when the moose is out the window
This system is eating up margin badly, it's also leaking on insufficient margin.
I start to believe that Katana is a hired Cossack (or a group?), it's strange that he does not offer the Expert Advisor itself but only the TS.

Dmitry, Galina - no offense Test let it be a test but put a real deposit on an avalanche - say 200 quid on a mini lot 0.01
and all i.e. 3 days and no deposit, although on the same deposit you can easily train EAs with entry filters and with various twists.

Here's a test v7 on 22.04. Depo 1000 lot 0.1 - as it works on 3 pairs EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDCHF
there was a malfunction in the algorithm (I wrote to Dmitry) when the margin shortage just the pendent at x2 volume cannot work
it gets deleted and the EA sets an opposite one multiplied by 2 (not really opened)
then funds from another chain are released and EA opens a 4-fold volume against the movement of the entire chain
I can only guess what ended up happening - I stopped and closed the entire chain with my hands - I restarted the Expert Advisor (that's two holes), i.e. a sharp rise and a sharp fall

Galina писал(а) >>

There are no swaps on Alpari for micro accounts for a long time now.
And if you look at it, even if there were, the trades would only hang for a few hours at most.

go on... about the margin...

Mathemat писал(а) >>
If anyone who has made(TESTING) EAs based on Avalanche will post a report header here, rather than just a picture, I'll try to estimate that length.

Picture above

Mathemat >>:
Вероятно, чуть ли не единственной целью всей этой ветки является выяснение длины самой длинной убыточной серии. Если кто-нибудь из сделавших советники по мотивам Лавины выложит сюда шапку отчета, а не просто картинку, я попробую оценить эту длину. В первую очередь, конечно, меня интересуют отчеты Юрия и Галины.
Интересно также замечание E_mc2 насчет достаточности 34% прибыльных сделок в игре с равными тейком и стопом. Но, наверно, это только при схеме ММ этого... француза или бельгийца... Labouchere.

It is at this MM. With a different one, there will be different numbers. The whole point of this MM is that 1/3 of profitable trades will compensate for 2/3 of losing trades. This is with equal takes and stops. If stops are slightly smaller than takes, then certainly it will be enough even less than 34% that would lead to profit. Not a bad MM, not as aggressive as pure martin. But the main advantage is that we don't stop until we're blue in the face... or rather until we drop. We simply fix profits and losses. The main thing that profitable deals should be larger than 34% and preferably at least a little, but the profit has to be larger than the stop. Then it will be great. I would say from experience this MM pulled many TPs with plum on stable lot. In general I think if TS gives at least 40% of profitable deals at profit=losses, it's already a grail. It's easy to find an MM with which you will profit without much risk.

Mximum on margin is (only for these Expert Advisors, only for these settings and only for this broker) equal to 13 157.10 roubles.
i.e. the last maximum available entry will open the last position for 1.28 lot.

Galina писал(а) >>
Maximum margin is (only for these Expert Advisors, only for these settings and only for this broker) equal to 13 157.10 roubles.

and the maximum margin without loc, what is it?

baltik >>:

НЕ ПОДДЕРЖИВАЮ ВАШ ТОН ВЕДЕНИЯ РАЗГОВОРА :(
НО про неттинг согласен

1. К стороникам лавины - реально говорит емс локи не нужны трейдеру они выгодны только ДЦ - свопы РАЗ, слив депо за Один прихлоп ДВА
В "крике" емс2 реально есть смысл катана заигрался с такой фразой
"Возможно, для вас это будет открытием, но маржу после закрытия ордера вам возвращают" - кому нужна маржа когда лось за окном
Маржу эта система хавает сильно, сливает так же по нехватке маржи.
Начинаю верить что катана засланеный казачек (или тут группа?), странно что он сам советник не стал бесплатно предлагать а только ТС.

Дмитрий, Галина - без обид Тест пусть будет тестом но поставте на лавину реальный депозит - скажем 200 баксов на мини лот 0,01
и все т.е. 3 дня и нет депозита хотя на том же депозите спокойно можно тренировать советников с фильтрами входа да с различными выкрутасами.

Вот тест v7 с 22.04. депо 1000 лот 0,1 - так как работает по 3 парам EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDCHF
то случался сбой в алгоритме (Дмитрию писал) при нехватке как раз маржи отложеник на х2 объем сработать не может
и удаляется, а советник выставляет противоположный умножив на 2- не существующий (не открытый реально)
потом средства из другой цепочки высвобождаются и советник открывает 4-х кратный объем проттив движения всей цепочки
чем дело могло кончится только догадываюсь - останавливал и закрывал всю цепочку руками - перезапускал советника (вот это ДВЕ дыры) т.е. резкий рост и реские падения

What is the tone when people are so stupid that they cannot comprehend the simplest things and write EAs that are prone to sinking. This is not a tone, this is the time to use foul language. It's not surprising that 95% of them fail. They do everything for their own drain.

sever29 >>:

а максимум маржи без лока, скока?

The bots are trading on "catch" and what you're talking about is not it.
I don't know what the final results will be tomorrow night.
Tomorrow night the bot will be stopped before the weekend and I will switch it on again early Monday morning.
By the way, there is a time based trading function.
All reports are showing the maximal drawdown at all time intervals with all settings.
But for the sake of experiment I do not switch them off at night, as it happens...

baltik >>:

НЕ ПОДДЕРЖИВАЮ ВАШ ТОН ВЕДЕНИЯ РАЗГОВОРА :(
НО про неттинг согласен

1. К стороникам лавины - реально говорит емс локи не нужны трейдеру они выгодны только ДЦ - свопы РАЗ, слив депо за Один прихлоп ДВА
В "крике" емс2 реально есть смысл катана заигрался с такой фразой
"Возможно, для вас это будет открытием, но маржу после закрытия ордера вам возвращают" - кому нужна маржа когда лось за окном
Маржу эта система хавает сильно, сливает так же по нехватке маржи.
Начинаю верить что катана засланеный казачек (или тут группа?), странно что он сам советник не стал бесплатно предлагать а только ТС.

Дмитрий, Галина - без обид Тест пусть будет тестом но поставте на лавину реальный депозит - скажем 200 баксов на мини лот 0,01
и все т.е. 3 дня и нет депозита хотя на том же депозите спокойно можно тренировать советников с фильтрами входа да с различными выкрутасами.

Вот тест v7 с 22.04. депо 1000 лот 0,1 - так как работает по 3 парам EURUSD/GBPUSD/USDCHF
то случался сбой в алгоритме (Дмитрию писал) при нехватке как раз маржи отложеник на х2 объем сработать не может
и удаляется, а советник выставляет противоположный умножив на 2- не существующий (не открытый реально)
потом средства из другой цепочки высвобождаются и советник открывает 4-х кратный объем проттив движения всей цепочки
чем дело могло кончится только догадываюсь - останавливал и закрывал всю цепочку руками - перезапускал советника (вот это ДВЕ дыры) т.е. резкий рост и реские падения

The EA is not designed for multi-currency trading at all. It simply is not trained to distinguish orders on different pairs. Being placed simultaneously on two or more pairs, it does not work correctly at all. No offense taken. But it is not enough just to put an EA on a demo account, you need to know how to use it.

Galina >>:
Мксимум по марже это (только для данных советников, только для данных настроек и только для данного брокера) равна 13 157.10 рублей.
то есть при последнем максимально доступном входе будет открыта последняя поза на 1.28 лот.

Put it into netting and open the last lot for a substantially larger lot. And the TS will withstand more flips. And your bullshit advisor is a help to the drain. Call it a margin eater. They're so stupid, they're making themselves go down the drain. You tell them they'll drain faster, but they talk back. You are rude, young lady, because you are ... if not stupid, then certainly not aware of the basics of trading. And you can not really answer because you do not know what to say, but you immediately start rudeness. Once again, I'm telling you. Translate the Expert Advisor into netting. This will really reduce the margin and increase the stability of the TS. If you are not proud of your forex, you do not want to admit that this kind of EA with locks is very risky. And it will fail much earlier than netting. There is not enough margin.
Reason: