Avalanche - page 146

lexandros писал(а) >>
Actually it takes 5 minutes to find swaps... Create a script that stupidly polls all instruments in MarketWatch for MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPSHORT) and MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPLONG) - add and compare with spread... if it is in the plus - go to the file...

Each brokerage company will probably have several such pairs... If anyone has a desire to play around with it - go ahead... But profits are too small... In one day - tenths of a point... What kind of lots one has to make to see at least some tangible kopecks...

And if you add % to the account, the affiliate there...:)

E_mc2 >>:
Говорили ДЦ как то эту фишку с вилкой просекают..хотя не пойму как..счёт открыт в разных ДЦ, в одном лонг в другом шорт...кому какое дело мож я в долгосрочку стал жду евро на 2,0. Откуда им знать что я их на вилку посадил..

At this rate, 23:58 we open, wait for swaps, and then close around 00:01. So much for tactics. Better from Wednesday to Thursday when swaps are triple.

I also think there is no way to know... Might as well accuse anyone who opened a position that he planted a brokerage firm on a fork. I don't know if it's worth it... Profit is certainly guaranteed, but I'm getting tired of "trading" like that. If I do not know whether it is worth it, I cannot be sure how to use it. In other words, we should have enough money in both cases for 0.5 pips difference on swaps to be a tangible income.

E_mc2 >>:
Тоже думаю это никак не возможно знать..с таким же успехом тогда любого кто открыл позу можна обвинить что он на вилку ДЦ посадил. Просто ка кто гиморно это..не знаю стоит ли оно того..зароботок то канешно гарантированый, но как то чем то напрягает такая "торговля". Хотя были люди которые так делали..Депо надо большое тем боле что придёца открываца в разных ДЦ. То есть и там и там нада будет прилично денег закатать что б например 0,5 пипса разницы на свопах были ощутимым зароботком.

For 2-3 minutes a day, that's not bad either.

zhuki >>:

При таком раскладе 23:58 открываем Ждём свопов и примерно 00:01 закрываем . Вот тебе и тактика. Лучше со среды на четверг когда свопы тройные.

If we open in this way, most likely what we earned on the swap will eat up the difference in spreads between the brokerage companies, and if some brokerage company slows down and closes a couple of pips worse, we'll be at a loss. We should not forget that we are in a lock and one position should be closed a few pips worse and everything will be negative.

zhuki писал(а) >>

At this rate, 23:58 we open, wait for swaps, and then close around 00:01. So much for tactics. Better from Wednesday to Thursday when swaps are triple.

And if you put a martin in it and open without a loc, one pose, on one DT

E_mc2 >>:

Да не пройдёт, тут нада стабильно постоянно держать, если так открываца то скорее всего то что заработали на свопе сожрёт разница в спредах между ДЦ, а если ещё в каком то ДЦ протормозят что вполне возможжно и закроют на пару пипс хуже то вообще будем в убытке. Не забываем что мы стоим в замке, стоит одну позу закрыть на пару пипсов хуже, и всё будет минус.

If you hold on to it, you can hold on to the MC. You won't lose anything, though. Only the money will be transferred from the account, to the account.

Determine with the script that lexandros mentioned, then use the instrument for which the difference between the spread and swap is the biggest of all at this broker. Enter from Wednesday to Thursday, with a positive swap, and in case of a loss, double the volume of the position next time.

sever29 >>:

а если мартина в это дело вкрутить и открываться без лока, одна поза, на одном ДЦ

An avalanche is going to happen. And we have distracted everyone from the real Avalanche.

sever29 >>:

а если прибавить % на счет, партнерка там...:)

hmmm... somewhere in some thread I read something about partnering:)))) I laughed heartily...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Saw the weights, Shura, saw them... They're golden... "
Reason: