Avalanche - page 119

JonKatana >>:
Начальный депозит около $3000? За семь месяцев он увеличился примерно до $8000 или до 267%? Маловато. Я на прошлой неделе всего двумя сделками увеличил депозит на 37%. Но вы в этом не виноваты. Это тоже хороший результат - ни один банк не даст вам 300% годовых.

What an avalanche, what an avalanche!!!! Thought we were doing something serious here, but this is bullshit. :)))))))
I made 10 times my deposit last week on one trade, too. So what? The week before last, I made 50 in one trade. How cool is that? What's with all the bullshit you got going on around here? What's your firepower?

Not using at the moment but planning to pick up a suitable one, it's a shame to watch the price creep further without me. What do you recommend?

genfed >>:
В данный момент не использую, но планирую подобрать подходящий, обидно смотреть, как цена ползет дальше без меня. Что посоветуете?
Less emotion.
;)

genfed писал(а) >>
Not using at the moment but planning to pick up a suitable one, it's frustrating to watch the price creep further without me. What do you recommend?

How do you close now ?

coaster писал(а) >>

What an avalanche, what an avalanche!!!! Thought we were doing something serious here, but this is bullshit. :)))))))
I made 10 times my deposit last week on one trade too. So what? The week before last, I made 50 in one trade. How cool is that? What's with all the bullshit you got going on around here? What's your source of income?

If you can, please tell me the name of the brokerage house. And I would like to know what percentage of the deposit you trade.

khorosh >>:

Если можете, скиньте пожалуйста в личку название ДЦ. И хотелось бы узнать каким процентом от депозита торгуете.

Don't listen to him he's a stargazer)))))))))

My imho:

It is clear that martin in itself is a dangerous thing, but if:
1) limit the total number of iterations of a martin and the maximum lot.
2) based on the maximum loss calculate % of the deposit for the transaction
3) identify that for this strategy gives stat. advantage, which is possible only if:
4) a series of losses is rare, but not exceptional, and it is possible to assess the overall MO of the system.

Then I believe martin can be applied.

Dserg >>:
Моё имхо:

Понятное дело, что мартин сам по себе - вещь опасная, но если:
1) ограничить общее количество итераций мартина и максимальный лот.
2) исходя из максимальной потери рассчитать % от депо на сделку
3) выявить, что для данной стратегии мартин даёт стат. преимущество, что возможно только если:
4) серия потерь является редким, но не исключительным событием, и возможно оценить общее МО системы.

Тогда я считаю мартин можно применять.

Imho

JonKatana >>:

Ошибаетесь - Trailing Stop как раз простейший и эффективный способ выхода из "Лавины". После получения безубытка даем команду "Закрыть перекрытые ордера" и вешаем трал на оставшийся прибыльный ордер. Это описано несколько страниц назад в сводной стратегии - читайте внимательнее.

There are bots in irk chats... which automatically respond from a database of pre-defined phrases. The base is replenished by the replicas of those talking to these bots... A simple algorithm is present, which allows the bot to respond almost "right on cue". Many newcomers entering channels with such bots are even caught by the bait and communicate with these scripts as with real people, to the general laughter of the entire channel ...

Your constant phrases: "Prove it, otherwise it's a lie", "read more carefully", "an avalanche will always bend the market" (or similar nonsense) - are very reminiscent of just such bots...

The phrases "prove otherwise it's a lie" and "read more carefully" already make me sick and nauseous...
It's especially annoying when you pick up a thought from the general discussion... paraphrase it in your posts, and then pretend it was originally in your pseudo-your idea...
Your under-TS is fully laid out in the first post... Everything that follows is already the thoughts and refinements of forum members... There is no need to mix your manure in the first post and the grains of common sense expressed by other forum users ...

You proved your "competence" more than once...
=================

"I can afford to peddle tens of millions of rubles" - would you spend at least a couple of tens of thousands on a normal tutor to get you up to speed on the school curriculum... because to you it's not money, it's a husk...

lexandros >>:
От фраз "докажите, иначе это ложь" и "читайте внимательнее" у меня уже оскомина и тошнота...
Особенно раздражает, когда из общего обсуждения вы вылавливаете какие то мысли... перефразируете это в своих постах, и потом представляете, якобы это было изначально заложено в псевдо-вашей идее...
Ваша недо-ТС - полностью изложена в первом посте... Все последующее - это уже мысли и доработки форумчан... Не надо мешать ваш навоз выложенный в первом посте и зерна здравого смысла высказанные другими форумчанами...

Вы свою "компетентность" доказали уже не раз...

Yeah. And why isn't there still an option on the forum to ignore threads?

I'd love to, but there are people in this thread whose opinions I'm interested in.

Reason: