Avalanche - page 93

nikat97 писал(а) >>

Suppose a few knees triggered. The price is below the channel, but has not yet reached breakeven, so we move the buystop closer to the price when it is triggered, respectively, we set a SellStop and as a result the channel is shifted.

Or if the bystop is set even higher, when the price is below the channel, we either widen the channel or shift it when the bystop is reached

Are you able to go through the flat that I have shown above?

sever29 >>:

Сможете пройти ацкий флет, который указал выше?

This one? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30433/page93

On the 3rd knee by applying an offset. Yes.

kharko >>:

Нужно собрать статистику по временным промежуткам. Например, Н1. Интересует расстояния между ценой открытия и экстремумами. Из 2-х значений выбираем наибольшее.
Затем делаем выборку по времени открытия свечи. Например, час дня. Из полученных значений интересует наименьшее... Входим в рынок в час дня и выставляем стоплосс и стоп ордер на расстоянии равном половине, найденного ранее значения... Через час нам гарантирован положительный результат....

Is it guaranteed? IMHO zombification gets results... GUARANTEED is in the conventional sense=100%. In your theoretical calculations you can only rely on assumptions and hopes ... That is, you can assume and hope that the positive result will be with a certain probability based on historical data. Which guarantees absolutely nothing

sever29 >>:

Сможете пройти ацкий флет, который указал выше?

I believe it is possible to go through a flat. I will explain how.
At the third reversal i.e. when we know that we are in a flat position. Put orders 20 pips higher from the tops of the zigzag. (highs and lows).

nikat97 писал(а) >>

This one? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30433/page93

On the 3rd knee by applying an offset. Yes.

>>) I've got a static channel, I can do the same for yours:)

mazepa писал(а) >>

I believe it is possible to go through a flat. I'll explain how.
At the third reversal i.e. when we know that we are in a flat position. Put orders 20 pips higher from zigzag tops. (The highs and lows).

May it be that having set orders above/below the ZZ, the price will extend its corridor and fix the pending orders the same way it did before?

nikat97 >>:

Вот этот? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30433/page93

На 3 колене применив смещение. Да.

It's a double-edged sword. I've done a similar thing... By shifting the lot closer to a losing position - on the one hand, we get a higher probability to exit the lock if the price goes back, i.e. the flat will continue. But on the other hand we increase the risk to move to a wider lot, if the price has moved back a little - the next lock is caught and has gone back to ... I.e. a flat - went to another price level... Or as the pig-saurus said - we have a staircase movement.
So, when you shift the channel - we get the same eggs but in a different direction - if the flat continues in the same channel - the chance to exit the lock with profit increases, but if it is a correction of the flat, and it moved above or below, we just further inflate the lock and become even closer to the margin call....

lexandros писал(а) >>

As far as I understood - all problems with flips and flops are solved by withdrawal: )))) But the question remains - what funds should be withdrawn and from where... This question I ask IMHO the second time, I have not received an answer... Apparently this is the main mystery of avalanche and its main feature ... that you have to withdraw some funds from somewhere ... And the top starter hides this great secret from us :)

It's simple. Withdraw funds before the flat, and after it again make money. What is not clear?

sever29 >>:

все просто. Выводите средства до флета, после оного снова зарабатывайте. Что тут не понятного

I understand... I'd like to hear from the author of this genius:) I'm just waiting for him to say something like that... Because you can't really expect it any other way...
The question is different :) What if the flat came before the appearance of what you need to output... This is where the unanswered questions arise... It is probably now the time to add another deposit for the amount of the original, and hope that the flat will not come again before it will be what to withdraw:)

khorosh >>:

lexandros
Если бы вы время, потраченное на свои посты, потратили на улучшение работы своего эксперта, то, наверно, давно бы уже добились результатов аналогичных показанных мной.
Конечно, для этого нужно приложить умственные усилия, а трепаться гораздо легче.

I'm not going to bring this nonsense to life... Because I know - just KNOW - that it's doomed to fail. I don't deny the principles of locking, somewhere and somehow they may be useful...
But the principle of an avalanche is sheer nonsense and nonsense ... I see absolutely no point in wasting your mental energy on it.

Here are the same results you showed - with withdrawals... You put the staircase with a little offset... Let's say flat on the first entry - what should you do in this case? Refill the deposit? Or what?
Reason: