Avalanche - page 5

you count wrong - according to your strategy: 0.1; 0.2; 0.3 then it goes not 0.4 to cover the loss, but 0.1 + 0.2 + 0.3 = 0.6 and so on by doubling
1 order 0.1 a loss of 400 points = 0.4 +++++++++++6 order 2.4 a loss of 200 points = 4.8
2 order 0.2 loss 360 points =0.72 ++++++++++7 order 4.8 loss 160 points =7.68
3 order 0.3 loss 320 pips =0.96 ++++++++++8 order 9.6 loss 120 pips =11.52
4 order 0.6 loss 280 pips =1.68 ++++++++++9 order 19.2 loss 80 pips = 15.36
5 order 1.2 lose 240 pips =3.6 +++++++++++10 order 38.4 lose 40 pips =15.36

Now add all these up. at 400 pips you have already increased by 40 pips and not by 20 pips as before. I wish it were like this only on the demo...

kharko >>:

Хороший расчет :) Теперь посчитайте величину просадки и сколько необходимо пунктов, чтобы выйти в безубыток.

Чтобы получить безубыток, необходимо движение равное количеству разворотов умноженное на расстояние между уровнями...

All the losses are written - there are no others under the given conditions and there won't be any. Read the first post in the thread carefully and don't twist my words - you are trolling. One more post like that and all subsequent ones will be ignored. Profit begins when the price passes the distance equal to the distance between the levels - you do not need to multiply by anything. In this example - when the price passes after 10 reversals of 40 points from the level in either direction - you will begin to profit. This is the essence of "Avalanche".

goldtrader >>:

Не в марже дело - есть ДЦлы-экстремалы, предоставляющие 1000-ное плечо.
Посчитайте суммарный плавающий убыток, намотавшийся на открытых позициях после 10-ти разворотов.
И прикиньте сколько пунктов цене надо пройти в одну сторону чтобы выйти хотя бы в безубыток.
Если не ошибаюсь, то 40п х 10 = 400п. А если этого хода не будет, а убытки на разворотах будут продолжать нарастать как снежный ком?
ЗЫ Долго писал - kharko опередил. По сути то же.

A man is not a reader, a man is a writer? One line after my sentence "And in the worst case (the price is exactly between the levels) you have another 20x1536x3 = 92160 rubles in minus after the tenth reversal", you are asking about the total floating loss. Read carefully.

I have already answered about breakeven - the price needs to pass the single distance between the levels.

Fibo >>:

неправильно ты считаешь - по твоей стратегии считаем: 0.1; 0.2;0.3 затем идет чтобы покрыть убыток не 0.4, а 0.1+0.2+0.3=0.6 и т.д. по удвоению
1 ордер 0.1 убыток 400 пунктов = 0.4 +++++++++++6 ордер 2.4 убыток 200 пунктов = 4.8
2 ордер 0.2 убыток 360 пунктов =0.72 ++++++++++7 ордер 4.8 убыток 160 пунктов =7.68
3 ордер 0.3 убыток 320 пунктов =0.96 ++++++++++8 ордер 9.6 убыток 120 пунктов =11.52
4 ордер 0.6 убыток 280 пунктов =1.68 ++++++++++9 ордер 19.2 убыток 80 пунктов = 15.36
5 ордер 1.2 убыток 240 пунктов =3.6 +++++++++++10 ордер 38.4 убыток 40 пунктов =15.36

теперь всё енто сложи. это при 400 пунктов как ты уже увеличил 40 пунктв, а не как ранее 20. Желаю, чтобы так было лишь на демке...

Don't twist my words. You have invented your own system - it has nothing to do with Avalanche. Discuss it in another thread - that's flooding here.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

A man is not a reader, a man is a writer?

A Tchoukchak is neither a writer nor a reader - a Tchoukchak of a Trader :) (I mean me).

JonKatana wrote >>

Profit starts when the price passes a distance equal to the distance between the levels - you don't need to multiply by anything.
In this example - when the price passes after 10 reversals of 40 pips from the level in either direction - you will start to profit. That is the essence of "Avalanche".

Do you have any idea what you're writing?
The price goes in ANY direction and you make a profit. Fairy tale.
Let's get this "avalanche" on the real. And most importantly, don't let the profits roll in.

goldtrader >>:

Вы хоть понимаете что пишете?
Цена идёт в ЛЮБУЮ сторону и Вы получаете прибыль. Сказка.
Быстрее на реал эту "Лавину". И главное чтобы профитом не завалило.

It will be as I wrote.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
It will be as I wrote.

Of course it will ;)
Good luck to you.
There is nothing more to hope for.

JonKatana >>:
Проблема флета решается правильным подбором расстояния - читайте внимательнее.
Ложь - прибыль получается всегда. Приведите пример, как потерпеть убыток. При условии, что залога вам хватает.

Unfortunately, you are wrong. I had such a brilliant idea about 3 years ago. It took me 3 months to test it.

You can't pick up the distance. It's only a matter of time before the EA will flat out.

It is possible to find profitable parameters through optimization, but everything will fail if the start point of testing is shifted by one day.

If you do not believe me you can check it.

You may get an EA like that for 5 quid.

Or I will sell it :)

JonKatana >>:
Будет так как я написал.

A Chukchi sits on the shore and meditates
-I won't fart.
-I won't fart
-I don't, oops.
-♪ I'm not the one who farted ♪
-it wasn't me who farted

arnautov >>:

К сожалению вы не правы. Такая гениальная идея посетила меня года 3 назад. Я убил месяца 3 на тестирование.

Нельзя подобрать расстояние. Флэт на котором такой советник сольет вопрос времени.

Можно оптимизацией подобрать прибыльные параметры но все пойдет прахом если точку начала тестирования сместить на один день.

Если не верите можете проверить.

Вам такой советник за 5 баксов настругают

или я продам :)

Almost everything is wrong. The distance is elementary - I've already given an example. 40...60 pips between levels for EURUSD is enough.

There is no need to optimize anything. The point of testing (i.e. market entry) is completely arbitrary, at ANY point of time - nothing changes. This is the power of Avalanche - you can enter whenever you want, regardless of the price.

This thread is about a trading system, not religion - so belief or disbelief has nothing to do with it. You need to check - I know that Avalanche works.

I don't even need an adviser for free.

Reason: