Trend of interesting thoughts - page 38

Magnatis писал(а) >>

You knew that - good for you! Has the topic become a stimulus for further reflection? - Yes (correct me if I didn't). If so, then it has benefited you as well.

eh...... yes.... >> it was a stimulus.

Mischek >>:

37 страниц паранои, тебе какую процитировать ?

Тебе весь форум говорит - пшел нах, а ты в ответ - ни за что не раскрою секрет

Тебе говорят -уйди,утомил, а ты - может вам ещё и стейт и квартиру показать

Another hero with an underdeveloped perception? Quite specifically said: "quote bullshit". Quote! :)

sever29 >>:

эх...... да.... стала стимулом

Then why don't you stop wasting criticism?

Magnatis >>:

1) Вопрос хоть был и не вам, спасибо за пример. Вы просто сами попробовали бы в любом советнике заменить котировки случайным блужданием :) Немного "размышлений" и тоже придут интересные идеи :)

2) Вы все тут считаете, что информацию о чём-либо должны предоставить в виде, который легко "употребить". Это, мягко говоря, странно :)

1) I have enough to think about, as well as interesting ideas. Although another one your advice has generated. (I won't say which one! ;P).

2) I don't think it surprises you. You draw. ;)

voleg2 >>:

Само рекламу вы будете делать получив прибыльную ТС, а мне интерсно поговрить с опытным прграммером и спросить его почему, тестер на одной и тойже прошлой неделе показывает разные результаты, реал vs закачка истории. :) Хотя не нужно, я знаю ответ.

НО Я в этой теме не увидел НИ одного грамотного человека, только философов и то из РАЗРЯДА за рюмкой водки. Я уже не прошу покажите результаты, а прошу теперь мелочь (что бы уж совсем не разочароваться в этом форуме) ЕСТЬ ли хоть у кого прибыльная ситема хотя бы в голове, учтите я проходил все. Хотелось бы знать может чего упустил? Знаю минусы абсолютно любого подхода.

БЕЗ шуток.

2 All - That's the goal. What else is there to talk about.

2 voleg2 Yep, and immediately everybody dropped everything and lined up to have the happiness of demonstrating and justifying to such a "competent person", who has so elegantly and reliably proved his non-attribute to the category of "philosophers over a glass of vodka", that trivia. The answer to your question: there is and not only in the mind and many on this forum. There is only one question for such an extraordinary person - WHY ? All the more so because you know everything and without jokes.

2 Magnatis

Решил поделиться идеей (да, не я придумал, но объяснил её преимущество) разворотной техники – 
горы критики, причём всё стилистически напоминает реакцию туземцев на вертолёт... 
Аргументы где? И вы мне ещё делаете замечания о том, что я "ничего полезного не сообщил". Ага :)
Do you really think that few people have thought of the reversal of a position or that you are the only one who can count, or that it is crucial for the profitability of the strategy?

Declare platitudes with such aplomb? And you are surprised? By the way, have you heard nothing about the 149 error that occurs in some dillings ?

Good luck.

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

2 Magnatis

Do you really think that only a few people have thought of the reversal or that you are the only one who can calculate, or that it is decisive for the profitability of the strategy?

Declaring platitudes with such aplomb? And you are surprised? By the way, have you heard nothing about the 149 error that occurs in some dillings?

Have you read this thread? Or, as usual, "didn't read it, but I condemn it"?

It's not about the reversal technique, it's about the signal. Without revealing any details, TC has suggested some points that would be worth paying closer attention to in order to understand what the signal is all about.

I agree that everything written here is very much a myth. However, there was one case in my life. Remember the problem about 4 points and 3 segments with which you have to connect these points? I claimed that the problem had no solution. After finally discovering the "obvious", I no longer speak so emphatically about what I don't (yet?) understand.

goldtrader >>:

Похоже что показатели ТС более секретны чем её принципы? :)

Мне кстати знакомо подобное состояние: неоднократно казалось что изобрёл грааль и главным вопросом считал "куда теперь деньги девать",

но время вылечивало и с каждым разом разочарование происходило менее болезненно. Со временем развилась толстокожесть, критический взгляд

на свои успехи ...

))) I wanted to write such a thought when this character first appeared in Alexey's thread. But I decided to spare him - why, I think, to dissect - suddenly, he will come to his senses and stop making a fool of himself.

All right. Let him kick himself now. Although... it seems that he does not realize what it looks like from the outside.)))

But otherwise, yes, it's very similar. Been there myself. Like, I've thought it up, though I haven't figured it out yet, but the promise is dazzling; you look at these kitty-dog chases on forums with a feeling of superiority and detached sympathy. And at the same time it's so overwhelming that you can't hold it in. I know the feeling. There is a cure.

Magnatis >>:

Ветку читали? Или как всегда: "не читал, но осуждаю"?

I read it. Not judging. There is nothing to condemn. There are some postulated assertions, and what has been sounded on your part is obvious and trivial. Before 149 error was used almost universally. Coup criteria were not discussed. The necessity of their presence for profitable trading was postulated - so who is arguing with this? or is it not obvious? - Or is it a revelation to you? So for many people it is obvious.

Good luck.

Svinozavr >>:

))) Хотел такое соображение написать, когда этот персонаж только появился в ветке у Алексея. Но решил пощадить - чего, думаю, препарировать - вдруг, одумается и перестанет себя на посмешище выставлять.

Ладно. Пусть теперь на себя пинает. Хотя... кажется, он и не понимает, как со стороны выглядит.)))

А так - да, очень похоже. Сам проходил. Типа, такое придумал, правда, еще не додумал, но перспективы ослепляющи; с чувством превосходства и отстраненного сочувствия смотришь на потуги котиков-песиков на всяких там форумах. И при этом так распирает, что держать в себе не можешь. Знакомо. Лечится.

I've already realised that you're tester wankers. Personally, the only feeling of success in me is the growth of a real account. Virtual successes have been passed over many times and have already grown out of these toys.

Reason: