Breaking through the morning flat - which pairs? - page 14

Dserg писал(а) >>

Oh right, I guess it must have been renamed when I downloaded it.

And that ..... all gone .... can't be redone :)

>> Sergey!
I found a quality code in the Internet in free access
i.e. open format
Look, it's your original idea (a breakdown of the morning flat) - just the opposite
the system really isn't an avalanche - it's channel trading
it's not a breakout but a bounce from the channel, i.e. it's OK during the flat...

When the price leaves the channel, the loss-making one is closed and opened downwind with a single volume
Variant is to double by cutting the take in half, to triple by cutting the take in 3, etc.

You may want to check it out...
http://forexfreeea.blogspot.com/2009/07/forex-linexcutor-expert.html

baltik >>:

И что ..... все пропало ....переделке не подлежит :)

Сергей!
Нашел качественный код в инете в свободном доступе
т.е. в открытом формате
вот глянь это твоя первоначальная идея(пробой утреннего флета) -ТОЛЬКО НАОБОРОТ
система правда не лавина -это торговля внутри канала
ордера не на пробой а на отскок от канала т.е. на флете милое дело...

Минус при вылете цены за канал закрывается убыточный и открывается по ветру одинарным объемом
Вариант удвоить сократив тейк вдвое, утроить сократив тейк в 3 и т.д.

Будет интересно посмотри...

This is a semi-automatic machine.

baltik >>:

И что ..... все пропало ....переделке не подлежит :)

Сергей!
Нашел качественный код в инете в свободном доступе
т.е. в открытом формате
вот глянь это твоя первоначальная идея(пробой утреннего флета) -ТОЛЬКО НАОБОРОТ
система правда не лавина -это торговля внутри канала
ордера не на пробой а на отскок от канала т.е. на флете милое дело...

Минус при вылете цены за канал закрывается убыточный и открывается по ветру одинарным объемом
Вариант удвоить сократив тейк вдвое, утроить сократив тейк в 3 и т.д.

Будет интересно посмотри...

Yeah, thanks.

A semi-automatic puncture-and-breakdown system, as I understand it.

Trend lines I take it should be drawn manually, probably using fractals.

About renaming.

Folks, is it really that hard and LENY to rename a couple of letters OWN, eh?

If you can't even do that, what are you even doing in a thread about automated trading?

I shared my idea and posted the source code that allows you to test it.

What's more, I even posted a set with settings.

Some results are worthy of further consideration, so to speak.

What else?

Dserg писал(а) >>

Yeah, thanks.

Semi-automatic breakout and rebound system, as I understand it.

Trend lines I take it you have to draw them manually, probably using fractals.

Why the fractals :)

I drew it as I felt sad and put new names - Bottom and Top
i just do not understand how to deal with doubling after the breakthrough
i need an indicator which gives a name to lines
named on the chart

At least this one
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9613

Dserg писал(а) >>

On the subject of renaming.

Folks, is it really that hard and LENY to rename a couple of letters by ourselves, eh?

If you can't even do that, what are you even doing in a thread about automated trading?

I shared my idea and posted the source code that allows you to test it.

What's more, I've even posted a set with settings.

Some of the results are worthy of further consideration, so to speak.

What else?

not lazy, but complicated...:) I am a zero in programming, I can't add or remove a letter or two, because I don't know where or what. Yes, it's my fault, but I can work in forex, and I am also interested in automatic trading... At the same time I do not feel defective, I am not inferior to others in any way. If I like the STRATEGY, the algorithm of advisor's work, the THINKING, the IDEA behind it, then I will order it upon my programmer's image and likeness. I will see the correctness of the EA during testing and working on the demo. If something is wrong, I will ask to correct it. I write well-formed ToR.
And if you are too lazy to help, well, I will pass by...

sever29 >>:

не лениво, но сложно...:) Я ноль в программировании, не могу не то что пару, а одну букву добавить или убрать, т.к. не знаю, куда и что. Да, это мой недостаток, но с ним можно работать на форе и интересоваться автоматической торговлей, также работать автоматом... При этом не чувствую себя ущербным, ни чем не уступаю другим. Если нравится СТРАТЕГИЯ, АЛГОРИТМ работы советника, МЫСЛЬ, ИДЕЯ, заложенная в него, то я закажу по образу и подобию у программиста. По прогону и при работе на демо, мне будет видна правильность работы советника. Если что-то не так, попрошу подправить. Благо ТЗ внятные пишу.
А если Вам лениво помочь, чтож, пройду мимо...

Corrected.

Files:

Dserg писал(а) >>

>> Corrected.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Slightly reworked the linear regression indicator (by Dserg) in the following direction: the time to find the Morningside flat is specified (from 16:00, but not later than 23:00 to 7:00, but not earlier than 1:00). The indicator finds Nlin and minimum r0. And signals Up[i], Dn[i], Stop[i], Target[i] are generated not right after the channel formation, but after its breakdown. The indicator "draws" immediately after the end of the given period (for example, at 7:00) and deletes the previous "drawing" at the beginning of the given period (for example, at 23:00).

On its basis, I made an Expert Advisor that opens orders by the signals of the indicator. I have noticed that often, when reaching a profit (or loss), the chart would turn to the opposite direction. This Expert Advisor has an option to enable/disable the Reverse function when it reaches a profit/loss.

In the Expert Advisor, the parameters StartT=5; FinishT=23; useCl=1; Rev=1; (respectively: start time of EA (1 to 7), finish time of EA (16 to 23), using Close in indicator (0-no or 1-yes), enabling reverse (0-no or 1-yes) are in number format (int), in order to facilitate optimization in the strategy tester.

Files: the one with Dserg - indicator, the second - Expert Advisor

Here is the result of running in the tester on M30 EURUSD (Alpari) from 01.01.2009 up to date with parameters t0=2,2; StartT=3; FinishT=17; useCl=0; Rev=0;
Files:

Dserg
Can you tell me which parameters to optimise in your EA?

I have an epiphany! Hallelujah! Why develop advisors? We should write them for suckers,
who want to be conned. Oh, that's a thought. But what about your conscience?