SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 2

He'll turn in the bottles first,

If they don't take it, he'll sell the Grail.

peco писал(а) >>

SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STRART PRICE OF 1 MILLION. DOL. FROM AUCTION. I retain copyright on the trading system and modified versions, as well as 50% of the profits from its use! No right to distribute!

I ask all interested to present your requirements for what you would be agreeable to such (negotiable) terms - what you think you can call a GRAIL!

There are some objective requirements for the Grail.

The rate of interest on the deposit in the bank must be lower than the yield from the Grail.

How much lower it is depends on the risk contained in the Expert Advisor, or rather on the understanding of that risk by the investor. In other words, another requirement for your Grail is the ability to convince investors.

Some categories of investors are intelligent people, some even with a financial background.

Therefore we will have to speak the same language.

For me, the main criterion of real profitability, not fitting, is the idea of the EA, which can be explained by the author himself from a fundamental point of view, not from a technical one. Or at least from any other non pseudoscientific point of view.

If the author starts to explain his idea at with words like "I found an interesting indicator", it is not TS for me. Especially if he himself doesn't even understand the formulas inherent in the indyke.

like this: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://cgi.ebay.com/MetaTrader-Expert-Advisor-Forex-EA-Robot-Auto-Trading_W0QQitemZ270402517940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef53efbb4

1) 90 to 100% wins. Yes, you can have 100% wins if you don't use stop loss and have a large enough account to weather an extreme drawdown.

2) Profitable 22% daily or monthly return. Warren Buffett can only obtain 22% compounded return per year and he is the second richest man in the world. If an EA can get 22% return per month then $5,000 can be turned into $6.4 million after 3 years and $759 million after 5 years. There is no such thing!

3) Triple account size with 15 or less trades. Yes, you can be lucky and win with 15 trades but you will need more than 100 trades to prove a system's profitability.

4) Double or triple account size within the last 4-6 weeks. The market changes from up trend, down trend and sideway without notice; hence, a trading period of 3 to 6 months is required to prove a system's stability.

5) Outrageous gain thru increased trading lots size or utilizing martingale betting system.

6) Easy money or unlimited money to be made.

peco писал(а) >>

even for 3 months participants try to adjust their EAs to the current conditions. otherwise, they, unsurprisingly, will lose everything sooner or later! and the trend may be longer, while, as we know from the classics, 85% of the market is not trending (flat). Do you consider 3 MONTHS a sufficient result for a successful trading system?

I have little faith in good robots, is 3 months enough time to teach a person to become a trader? - Probably not. But it all depends on the person. In principle, 3 months is enough to sell one's skills to people with little understanding of trading. But for sure they will not give a million even in rubles.

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

I have little faith in good robots, is 3 months enough time to teach a person to become a trader? - Probably not. But it all depends on the person. In principle, 3 months is enough to sell your skills to people with little understanding of trading. But they would not give a million for sure, not even rubles.

I don't know if they will give you a million or 100 rubles :)))

vasya_vasya >>:

К Граалю есть некоторые объективные требования.

Ставка процента по депозиту в банке должна быть ниже доходности от Грааля.

На сколько ниже – это уже зависит от риска содержащегося в советнике, точнее от понимания того риска инвестором. Иными словами другим требованием к вашему Граалю является способность убеждать инвесторов.

Некоторые категории инвесторов – умные люди, а кто то даже с финансовым образованием.

Поэтому разговаривать придется на одном языке.

Для меня главным критерием реальной прибыльности, а не подгонки является идея советника, которая может быть объяснена самим автором с фундаментальной, а не с технической точки зрения. Ну или хотя бы с любой другой не лженаучной точки зрения.

Если автор начинает объяснять свою идею со слов вроде «нашел интересный индюк», то для меня это не ТС. Особенно если он сам даже не понимает формул заложенных в индюк.

vasya_vasya >>:

К Граалю есть некоторые объективные требования.

Ставка процента по депозиту в банке должна быть ниже доходности от Грааля.

На сколько ниже – это уже зависит от риска содержащегося в советнике, точнее от понимания того риска инвестором. Иными словами другим требованием к вашему Граалю является способность убеждать инвесторов.

Некоторые категории инвесторов – умные люди, а кто то даже с финансовым образованием.

Поэтому разговаривать придется на одном языке.

Для меня главным критерием реальной прибыльности, а не подгонки является идея советника, которая может быть объяснена самим автором с фундаментальной, а не с технической точки зрения. Ну или хотя бы с любой другой не лженаучной точки зрения.

Если автор начинает объяснять свою идею со слов вроде «нашел интересный индюк», то для меня это не ТС. Особенно если он сам даже не понимает формул заложенных в индюк.

Фундаментальные знания важны для понимамания рынка форекс, но не для самой торговли, иначе для этого нет необходимости использовать механические торговые системы и такая работа будет называться исскуством тоговли. Такое мое мнение.

Вот как раз по настоящему ценных идей механических торговых систем и нехватает на этом и не только форуме. И по моему, если таковые и есть, то их и не будет здесь. Хотя очень хотелось бы услышать возможные намеки на идеи опытных людей, давно наблюдающих, и особенно реально торгующих на форексе.

По поводу индюков - это то чем большинство занимаются - так мне кажется, что созданы они лишь для того чтобы дополнительно захломить и без того сильно зашумленный рынок форекса. И весь фокус здесь в том, что чем меньше понимания работы индюка или советника на его основе, тем больше магическое и завораживающее действие он оказывает на его использующего. А это действительно всего лишь шум, так как они все являются производными цены и поэтому связаны с непреодолимыми проблемами серьезного запаздывания.

who you talkin' to here?)) If you had the grail, you'd be chopping dough and keeping your mouth shut instead of spouting off on the forums.)

ChachaGames >>:

ну вот так например: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://cgi.ebay.com/MetaTrader-Expert-Advisor-Forex-EA-Robot-Auto-Trading_W0QQitemZ270402517940QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ef53efbb4

1) 90 to 100% wins. Yes, you can have 100% wins if you don’t use stop loss and have a large enough account to weather an extreme drawdown.

2) Profitable 22% daily or monthly return. Warren Buffett can only obtain 22% return compounded per year and he is the second richest man in the world. If an EA can obtain 22% return per month then $5,000 can be turned into $6.4 million after 3 years and $759 million after 5 years. There is no such thing!

3) Triple account size with 15 or less trades. Yes, you can be lucky and win with 15 trades but you will need more than 100 trades to prove a system’s profitability.

4) Double or triple account size within the last 4-6 weeks. The market changes from up trend, down trend and sideway without notice; hence, a trading period of 3 to 6 months is required to prove a system’s stability.

5) Outrageous gain thru increased trading lots size or utilizing martingale betting system.

6) Easy money or unlimited money to be made.

Thanks to the author for the really valuable data, backed up with concrete figures, bringing the idea of a real value trading system closer!

I do wonder if Buffett has had a drawdown and if so how much his capital has decreased, usually they have it there based on all sorts of stock and mortgage bond portfolios?

But it seems that this data is a bit inconsistent and maybe not really suitable for forex!

P.3 is a triple increase in the balance sheet over 15 trades. This, roughly, amounts to an average profit of 20 pips/transaction, depending on risk. The result is achievable! The main thing here is what happens after the 15th trade!!!

And p.2 says about 22% profitability per month! This means, when compared to point 3, that there should be only 1-2 average profitable trades of 20 pips per month! Did I get it right?

And another question to the author! To what extent can he predict the price movement of 20 pips for the next 15 min, 1 hour, 4 hours and 1 day?

peco писал(а) >>

Thanks to the author for the really valuable data, backed up with concrete figures, bringing the idea of a real value trading system closer!

I do wonder if Buffett has had a drawdown and if so how much his capital has decreased, usually they have it there based on all sorts of stock and mortgage bond portfolios?

But it seems that this data is a bit inconsistent and maybe not really suitable for forex!

P.3 is a triple increase in the balance sheet over 15 trades. This, roughly, amounts to an average profit of 20 pips/transaction, depending on risk. The result is achievable! The main thing here is what happens after the 15th trade!!!

And p.2 says about 22% profitability per month! This means, when compared to point 3, that there should be only 1-2 average profitable trades of 20 pips per month! Did I get it right?

And another question for the author! To what extent can he predict the price movement of 20 pips for the next 15 min, 1 hour, 4 hours and 1 day?

Well he writes: Yes, you can be lucky : ) but of course it is better to ask him this question, I just found the most expensive Expert Advisor on e-bay.

MillerDream писал(а) >>
show me 3-4 month's state. And if there will be more than 500% profit, then we can think)

I have one of these !!!!

I'm willing to sell for less...

Let's say 450 000 rubles would suit me fine, with a guarantee that no one else will use this bot (except you and me).

Moreover, I do not need 50% of the profits from your transactions, take it all !!!