Is it possible to overlay the quotes of another broker in MT4? - page 5

Gentlemen, analysing the usefulness/futility of overlaying quotes has not answered the question.

Is it possible to overlay quotes from a broker using another terminal (not MT4) in the MT4 terminal ?

Stells писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, analysing the usefulness/futility of overlaying quotes has not answered the question.

Is it possible to overlay quotes from a broker using another terminal (not MT4) in the MT4 terminal ?

It depends on other terminal. And everything is more complicated.

Stells >>:

Господа, анализируя полезность/бесполезность, наложения котировок не ответили на вопрос.

Возможно ли наложить в терминале МТ4 котировки брокера, использующего другой терминал (не МТ4) ?

You seem to have been answered earlier. If the terminal allows access to quotes via API, COM, DDE etc. Name the terminal and you will get a more precise answer.

Fduch писал(а) >>

You seem to have been answered earlier. If the terminal allows access to quotes via API, COM, DDE etc. Name the terminal and you will get a more precise answer.

The question was not mine, but it's the same for me:

I need a solution to import quotes from broker www.interactivebrokers.com into a text file for further work with

with your MQL4-programs. The broker translates via DDE, including into an excel file. The broker provides an open documented API.

Also I need to write a simple TS for this broker through its API - this is the second job.

ToR will send to the one, who is interested and who will do it.

I will pay for the work.

real-trader >>:

Вопрос был не мой, но у меня аналогичный:

нужно решение по импорту котировок от брокера www.interactivebrokers.com в текстовый файл для последующей работы с ним

своими MQL4 - программами. Брокер транслирует по DDE, в том числе в эксель-файл. Брокер предоставляет открытый документированный API.

Также нужно написать несложную ТС для этого брокера посредством его API - это вторая работа.

ТЗ вышлю тому кому это интересно и кто возьмётся.

Работы оплачу.

It's not a big deal, please write to me in person.

real-trader >>:

Use PT Multistation. You can trade there in MQL4 as well.

Fduch >>:

Вам кажется ответили ранее. Если в терминале разрешен доступ к котировкам через API, COM, DDE etc. Назовите терминал, и вам ответят точнее.

Who can make such an indicator please let me know the cost in person.

Stells >>:

Кто может сделать такой индикатор сообщите стоимость в личку, пожалуйста.

You specify from which terminal you want to port the quotes.

SofTAA писал(а) >>

You specify from which terminal you want to port the quotes.

Saxobank

It doesn't seem to have an open API or any other possibilities to export data.

I remember someone on this forum posting about saxobank, just as I was trying to do a dll swap of the terminal myself).

He said it was a painful and problematic thing to do two years ago. All in all, the cost of the issue will clearly not match the benefit derived from exporting quotes...

P.S. I seem to have misremembered the gist of the conversation, but I found a refill: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121832

Reason: