Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 32

are you sure he's trading?
The system is only sold when it is no longer profitable

Svinozavr >>:

Тоже вариант! ))) Но что интересно, книжки по ТА пишут также и успешные трейдеры. Вон, сколько у Ларри Вильямса (не путать с Биллом!) полезных (в контексте!!!)))) индикаторов, а он не на кафедре экономики в институте управления их выдумывал.

Does anyone know if there is a Russian translation of Cynthia Case and Wells Wilder's books?

if the system is for sale, the goal is to make money
If the aim is to make money and you have a profitable system, why sell it?

Farnsworth >>:

Я так понимаю, что Вас уже обследовали и после терапевтических процедур - все заработало? Хорошо, Бонапарту, как увидите, передавайте привет.

From who, Nero?

Oh, please. I didn't recognise Your Imperial Majesty at first.

Don't tell a pastoral story about a kind uncle in his old age who decided to bring happiness to the world!

if he's so kind and rich, he should give his lectures for free
Do you know how much money he charges for his lecture course?
Wow!

Mathemat писал(а) >>

>> so the books are written.

There was a little samizdat book about 7 years ago, I think forex-club published it.
There's 15 simple rules for entering and exiting the market, all based on classy indices plus
elementary candlestick patterns... In essence it is a system, and it is proposed on watches.

So, try to enter and exit using this ancient method ... I tried it,
and I only had SL for 2 out of 7 trades, but no one guaranteed 100%.

Valio >>:

была какая-то тоненькая самиздатовская книжка лет 7 назад, forex-club кажется выпустил.
Там 15 простых правил по входу в рынок и выходу, все на класссических индюках плюс
элементарные свечные паттерны .. В сущности - система, и предлагается на часовках.

Так вот, попробуйте выполнить вход и выход по этой древней методе .. я пробовал,
и у меня SL был только для 2 из 7 сделок, но никто не гарантировал 100%.

did you make a million on it?

NiKkel писал(а) >>

>> did you make a million on it?

There, that's the right answer.) Greed is the #1 advisor to guarantee a depot drain.

Everyone reads the same books but draws completely opposite conclusions ))

NiKkel >>:
только не надо рассказывать пасторальную историю про доброго дядюшку на старости лет решившего подарить миру всеобщее счастье!

если он такой добрый и багатый - читал бы свои лекции бесплатно
знаешь, сколько он денег берет за курс лекций?
ого-го!

If you are interested, in the book "Dinapoli Level Trading" (or something like that - I don't remember exactly, but you can easily google the author), DiNapoli explains why he, as a successful trader, took it upon himself to write the book, give lectures and seminars.

===

It's not constructive to be jealous.))

ok
how much %/month on deposit did the methodology give?
Reason: