Out of sporting interest, I engaged in adaptive quote filtering - page 9

nikitasa1997:
Well firstly, only because Chebyshev is a scientist who has made many discoveries in mathematics, I think it is silly to call him"Khrenobyshev".And secondly, I'm trying to find a better version of the muwings, that's all.
Well, I wasn't calling Chebyshev names. I understand the great scientist and all that. But I don't see the point of filtering. Any, remember, any filtration carries a lag that drains the deposit. So any filters, this is the past age. Except Noxa, but Noxa is not a filter, but frequency shit, which at certain moments carries a predictive sense, especially if you find cointegration on a certain area.... Don't want to put a non-rosel, so would try it again..... It's too much like to remember the old :-)

...адаптивность...

even the primitive EMA has adaptivity in a broad sense, as it "looks at" its past behaviour

more reasonable adaptivity appears when the algorithm has in itself the analysis of errors (discrepancies) and attempts to minimise them

...any filtering carries a lag...

came to the same conclusion... some indicators have "zero lag" - it's a lie

Noxa is not a filter, it's a frequency shit that carries a predictive meaning at certain moments

what kind of a noxa is it?

it's the anticipatory (prognostic) game that could make sense!

nikelodeon:
Well, I didn't call Chebyshev any names. I understand the great scientist and all that. But I don't see the point of filtering. Any, remember, any filtration carries a lag that drains the deposit. So any filters, this is the past age. Except Noxa, but Noxa is not a filter, but frequency shit, which at certain moments carries a predictive sense, especially if you find cointegration on a certain area.... Don't want to put a non-rochel, so would try it again..... It's too much like to remember the old :-)

It's a terrible misconception.

You can make a filter that runs ahead of the event. Only it's not really a filter, but it will work like one.

You have to know how to use filters. In any case, you should use more than one. It is better to use filters with full range overlapping (spectral analysis) in order to get a complete picture.

Zhunko:

It is possible to make a filter that runs ahead of the event.

A magical filter, so to speak? Isn't that the filter that aliens handed down to the ancient Russians millions of years ago in the vastness of Africa? But I've heard that it requires a special spell, which has long since been lost?

Zhunko:

It's a terrible misconception.

You can make a filter that runs ahead of the event. Only it's not really a filter, but it will work like one.

You have to know how to use filters. In any case, you should use more than one. Better a set of filters with full range overlap (spectral analysis) to get the full picture.

The filter can run ahead of quotes BUT with re-rating. Who needs it???

The only filter that could predict is NOCSA, but it's hard to set up......All the other pro-frameworks based on a number of quotes are by definition lagged. You can crack on about it... There are no filters that run forward. Apart from the aforementioned...

What the hell is noxa? I found a noxa-tompson algorithm, but it must be different.

nikelodeon:
The filter can run ahead of the quotes BUT ONLY with overshoot. Who needs it???

The derivative of sine is cosine. Runs ahead 90 degrees. The derivative is essentially a high-pass filter. And nothing is redrawn.

I think with that kind of knowledge, even a tip like that wouldn't help to take advantage of it.

Demi:
A magic filter, so to speak? Isn't that the filter that aliens handed down to the ancient Russians millions of years ago in the vastness of Africa? But I've heard it requires a special spell, which has long since been lost?

Hybrid Jews should learn.

Having a human-like body doesn't make one human. A man is someone who can create, create new things. The rest are kikes (parasites in Russian). The Russian language is very precise.

Response to the author's first post: If this chart helped understand the market - good, if not - bad. Understanding DSP is a necessary, but not sufficient condition for making money. I mean understanding DSP as it is presented in the literature. This understanding is decades out of date. If one understands DSP at the level corresponding to the real time requirements, one should not have questions.
Reason: