Out of sporting interest, I engaged in adaptive quote filtering - page 16

_new-rena:
The PF is already there - it's MA
AI is already there too. It's SA.

Zhunko:
AI is already there too. It's SA.

Well yes, I don't argue ))))

What about the Z-1? (see previous post...)

_new-rena:

The PF is already there - it is the MA. The MA is just pulling out the band of the quote, i.e. the most likely one. Are we reinventing the wheel?

z to the power of -1, is the delay per clock cycle in DSP. In forex it is the current bar minus the previous bar at all 4 prices respectively. Meaning?

Are you aware of the band widths of MA and PF when applying the selective filtering? Which bandwidth is better for spectral analysis?

Zhunko:

Are you aware of the band widths of MA and PF in selective filtering? Which bandwidth is better for spectral analysis?

This one fits. But I forgot the formula. Don't you have it anywhere?

Just had an idea to do a CA of the price on a segment, say a year.... - that's the horizontal and the vertical is the spread. Predicting getting the main most likely support/resistance levels.

There's part 1, part 2, part 3.

Zhunko:

There's part 1, part 2, part 3.

Honestly, it's a pretty cheap video, I don't understand the point of it. Grown-up people are running around like children at the beginning of the video. I don't understand you at all. If you position yourself as someone who knows the technology (or similar) of Tesla, or as someone who knows these things in practice, then what's the problem, as you position yourself as a guru from CA, capable of making predictions that are acceptable for income in the markets. Why don't you get into the business of funding your video characters yourself, a patent or something, small production after all. Propose it to Prival, he said he has already made good money from the markets and would even sponsor them if you are not able to do it yourself. What about the perpetual motion, like a sectarian, shoving video, why, it is not clear, they did not do it themselves, but the video, unconfirmed, stick others.

PS. It is not that I do not believe in it, on the contrary, I am more in doubt about the current postulates in science, but to believe without knowing and convince others is ridiculous. To know and convince is another. But proof of the word know-no, there is only the belief from you that there is.

ZaPutina:

Honestly, it's a pretty cheap video, I don't understand the point of it. Grown-up people are running around like children at the beginning of the video. You are not understandable at all. If you position yourself as someone who knows the technology (or similar) of Tesla, or as someone who knows these things in practice, then what's the problem, as you position yourself as a guru from CA, capable of making predictions that are acceptable for income in the markets. Why don't you get into the business of funding your video characters yourself, a patent or something, small production after all. Propose it to Prival, he said he has already made good money from the markets and would even sponsor them if you are not able to do it yourself. What about the perpetual motion, like a sectarian, you put up a video, it is not clear why, you did not do it yourself, but you put up unconfirmed videos.

PS. It is not that I do not believe in it, on the contrary I rather put under greater doubt current postulates in a science, BUT to believe, not knowing, and to convince others - it is ridiculous. To know and convince is another. But proof of the word know-no, there is only the belief from you that there is.

What is this about? There is only about the formula that was asked above.

It's obvious you haven't seen the video. Aplomb, like someone who has done everything, repeated it and got nothing.

Where did you write about the SA guru? If what's above, it's a quip. SA == arithmetic average.

I earn exactly what I need to make a living. I don't need much. I've known about perpetual motion since I was a kid. Experience in radio electronics helped.

Antigravity experiments with positive results are over 350 years old. I don't see any such machines. By comparison, how many years of positive experiments with wings? And what are the results? Why? Learn to ask the right questions. The answers will appear.

The guys in the video are real heroes! Both the ones being filmed and the ones being filmed. Almost all of them are suicide bombers. They say amazing things. Especially the scientists. That's the principle behind my signal prediction system.

Someone gave me a link to a table of laws of nature the other day. There are a lot of empty cells there. The guys talk about them.

By the way, they are my neighbours. I live not far from them.

Just in case, their platform still flies and the engine revs.

It is amazing how deeply the Judaism has penetrated the Russians.

Zhunko:

It is shocking how deeply Judaism has penetrated the Russians.

Tell me about it...

Zhunko:

The guys in the video are real heroes! Both the ones being filmed and the ones being filmed. Almost all of them are suicide bombers. They say amazing things. Especially the scientists. That's the principle behind my signal prediction system.

Someone gave me a link to a table of laws of nature the other day. There are a lot of empty cells there. The guys talk about them.

I know, but I won't tell. I can earn enough predictions on major markets to support these guys with a ruble, without getting more profit, for which I would be removed from the markets, because I'm not a suicide bomber, but I will get pennies, because money is not happiness, and I do not need much, I eat three times a week, a little is enough for me ... I don't want to help someone with money but I believe in bright future but it's interesting to see how others try to reach it without me...

PS. I do not know the truth or not, but Pryval made more than one lakh in the markets and for some reason I believe him more, and somehow he did not become a suicide bomber, he was not expelled from the markets and the world government did not order him. Not billions, of course, but enough to help others without depriving himself...

A troll or something? Or is your head a mess?
Reason: