Filter without delay - page 4

faa1947 >>:

Все обсуждаемые фильтры - это перепевы Фурье и проблема в том, что самый замечаетльный фильтр имеет время жизни и в этом проблема. Мы улучшаем фильтры, привлекаем Матлаб для уже умершего рынкета. Когда, в какой точке закончил действоать фильтр, потому, что в рынкете уже нет тех частот, которые он должен фильтровать. Поэтому пол окна или только четверть =- не играет роли. Почему никто не обсуждает фейлеты, которые имеют время жизни?

What are wavelets? Is this a typo and do you mean wavelets?

Zhunko >>:

Почему бы не принять концепцию нелинейного времени?

Зачем заполнять мусором время между двумя тиками? Можно принять дискрет в один тик. И не важно сколько там времени прошло между тиками.

Please, all the beauty is gone)) It should be even worse on the night chart when there are few ticks.

picture

VDev писал(а) >>

What is wavelet? Is this a typo and did you mean wavelets?

>>Yes, Waletet.

VDev писал(а) >>

Please, all the beauty is gone)) It should be even worse on the night chart when there are few ticks.

Picture

The funny thing is: we invented some data and use them for testing - this is considered an achievement. But the market is different. There are no periods, but there is a periodicity - a variable period of 50 Hz, then 60 Hz, or even something incomprehensible, but the quotes are coming. Our conviction that the market is rhythmic is generated by the timeframe: M1, M5, etc. But this is a complete fiction. We don't have enough of it, and we want the ZZ tops to be at the same intervals.

faa1947 >>:

Все время придумываем красоты: то все стационарно, то нормально, то самый близкий родственник Гаусс. самое смешное: напридумали данных и по ним тестируем - это считаем достижением. Но рынкет другой. Нет периодов, а есть периодичность - это переменные период, то 50 герц, то 60 герц, а то вообще непонятно что, а котировки идут. Наша убежеднность в ритмичности рынке порождена таймфремаме: M1, M5 и т.д. Но это ведь полная фикция. Нам мало этого, а мы хотим чтобы вершины ZZ были через одинаковые промежутки времени.

Filters are just tools for the TS. You have to determine the slope of the quote curve somehow. I, for example, do not use indicators when I trade with my hands.

But a robot does not have a head. This is it, let's not look for divine revelations in conventional tools. You don't look for them in a table fork or a bicycle ))

What's bogus is the theories around Japanese candlesticks. We should write a program to check all these shapes, run it on history, collect statistics of successful/unsuccessful predictions and expose Japanese charlatans ))

VDev писал(а) >>

Hello all!

The black line is the EUR/USD quotes, sampled at 1 sec. Red and blue are two filters with different parameters, respectively.

I am showing a few pictures of how the filter's response changes on trends. Where the red and blue lines break is the data boundary for the filter,

i.e. I do not look into the future.

Each division on the time scale = 1000 sec.

Now we'll add adaptive filtering and see :)

VDev 16.01.2010 20:52

I don't understand what are you accusing me of? Did I say that I invented a magic grail? I gave you one of my filter options for consideration and asked how you can use it.

You are not being accused, you are just misleading people. And what, are you going to trade on the left border of your indicator? If you shift the lines to the right border, the delay is no better than that of a wopper, and even greater. I do not understand the point of the topic.

VDev >>:

Пожалста, вся красота пропала)) На ночном графике, когда тиков мало, еще хуже должно быть .

картинка

Your PR campaign is clear.

Stop torturing this picture. Take the real data.

Just show it for now.

Monday will judge us ;)

VDev писал(а) >>

Filters are just tools for the TS. You have to determine the slope of the quote curve somehow.

The slope was determined by Gunn. It is necessary to define the TS in general terms. Intersection of two bars - entry/exit to the position. It is already a trading system. But it is bad because it has a bad lag. The filter may not lag, but we still cannot build the TS. Then what else? Unlike the wipers, the filters have a phase. This is a new addition to the wipers. But the main problem with the mashkas is that we think they started before King Pank and will never end. In fact, those wagons that we built on history have already come to the end and if we run the optimizer, other wagons parameters will work, but when we start trading by them, they may come to the end too, or may not. DSP is a much more advanced theory than wipers. Maybe DSP can be used to derive quotient parameters that will give a prediction of the life of a wristband (at least the wristband, not the target price). This would be a prediction of a trend change.

faa1947 >>:

Все время придумываем красоты: то все стационарно, то нормально, то самый близкий родственник Гаусс. самое смешное: напридумали данных и по ним тестируем - это считаем достижением. Но рынкет другой. Нет периодов, а есть периодичность - это переменные период, то 50 герц, то 60 герц, а то вообще непонятно что, а котировки идут. Наша убежеднность в ритмичности рынке порождена таймфремаме: M1, M5 и т.д. Но это ведь полная фикция. Нам мало этого, а мы хотим чтобы вершины ZZ были через одинаковые промежутки времени.

Market time is a measure of price/volume change. The tops of ZZ are at the same time interval, but not astronomical time, but market time.

Reason: