WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 31

Here's a screenshot of the "Forex in Russian for housewives" chat:

the purpose of the chat is TP 8, as the charts are fucking candles, still have questions as to why they're leaking? :D

paukas писал(а) >>

Soros? And Lenin said a cook could do it!

So who's cooler? Soros only brought down the pound and Lenin brought down the empire.

The cooler one is the one who earns.

Richie >>:

paukas, а у вас какие предложения?

Fill it up!

IgorM >>:
вот сделал скрин чата "Форекса по-русски для домохозяек":

цель общения - TP 8, т.к. на графиках еб пошли свечки, еще есть вопросы почему сливают? :D

5+ :о) Almost died laughing....

nkeshka >>:

5+ :о) Чуть не помер со смеху....

Well, go ahead! register on the Marketplace and have fun in Russian chat, people teach each other things there ...., you will not find such information anywhere else on the Internet :)
ZSY: I like DC Marketwas for that. With proper handling of their free 5$, you want to earn not how much, but how much not to give up yours :). If someone is still learning Forex with their money, think about it: fools learn by their mistakes and clever by others' (from the proverb).

ZEXEL66 >>:

Почему чушь? Это же не фондовый рынок. Это форекс. Посмотрите пару евро/франк. Если продавать на росте

и покупать при падении...то вы в шоколаде. А если покупать на росте и продавать на падении...то вы банкрот.

Взгляд на весь прошедший год киньте.

I decided to check it out and made an EA. And I bought/sold it from everywhere else - it was losing money fast, so I had to enter it in a losing contest.

drknn >>:
И где я только не продавал/покупал - один хрен сливает жутко быстро - хоть на конкурс слива выставляй.

It's a grail, only in reverse!

By the way, I don't remember who, but a few months (weeks?) ago someone was very keen to get their hands on a well draining EA...

DDFedor писал(а) >>

kudos for the avatar.

DDFedor писал(а) >>

By the way, I don't remember who, but a few months (weeks?) ago someone really wanted to get their hands on a well drained EA...

I did. But, no one ever gave it to me.

Reason: