WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 28

Tantrik >>:

если сравнить графиком цен валюты в годовом интервале волны должны совпасть.

The point is that this is the classic book model of Forex, but it does not work at all in recent decades, which have been full of both trade wars and real crises, both crises sucked out of thin air and real crises within the walls of the family home (remember the 90s?). The classical book strategies interestingly describe the movements of the dollar during the last 50 years relative to indices and gold prices, but these models do not mention the Euro for some reason! Maybe because there was no Euro before 2000? Or maybe we should remember when oil prices were breaking world records every day??? - And where are those prices now, when will there be a repeat?

IgorM писал(а) >>

So, what is the vector of NZD/USD? Or let's be more specific about which currency pairs we are talking about? For example, I mostly see the EUR/USD trend on M30 and on the daily chart, but what about the JPY pairs? The trend can change, and in 3 seconds it just bounces in an unknown direction, and there is no guarantee that it will only happen once in an hour!

A vector can be formed some day USD, cad, aud, nzd are going up, while euro, pound, yen are going down. The yen is periodically yanked by the japs....(imho).

Turka >>:

А если не видно разницы, зачем напрягаться больше? :)

Is there a significant difference evident to you?
Can you share an observation?

IgorM писал(а) >>

The fact is that this is the classic book model of Forex, but it does not work at all in recent decades, which have been full of both trade wars and real crises, both crises sucked out of thin air and real crises within the walls of the family home (remember the 90s?). The classical book strategies interestingly describe the movements of the dollar during the last 50 years relative to indices and gold prices, but these models do not mention the Euro for some reason! Maybe because there was no Euro before 2000? Or maybe we should remember when oil prices were breaking world records every day??? - And where are those prices now, when will there be a repeat?

If you compare the state of the economy (ups and downs) with the price of the currency (of this country), the waves should be the same every year. And the past may not repeat itself.

Tantrik >>:

Да так и будет у Вас! Всё работает и ФА и ТА и Случайности! И всё не работает и всё в разное время...

Uncle! Have you watched this couple?

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Yen gets yanked periodically by the Japs....(imho).

Importers - exporters. I wish I knew when their payment deadlines were.

Uncle! Have you seen this couple?

>> Did you? There was a weak falling trend... After the euro started to go down...earned it...good luck!

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Why? (5, 25 is payday)

Thank you
Tantrik >>:

А именно? Был слабый падающий тренд... После евро стала валиться.. заработали.. успехов!

Good luck with the trends!

;)

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Excuse me, where do I get it?

Reason: