WHY ARE TRADERS LOSING MONEY? - page 10

ULAD писал(а) >>

I respect frankness.

Sign me up, too.

I don't read them either, just keep track of the schedule.

alexx_v >>:
пора переименовывать ветку в "Поделись улыбкою своей" ))

But it really is a rake that is constantly being stepped on and not wanted to admit it. My respect to paukas he has admitted it, but whether he will draw a conclusion from it is not known. And one really needs to understand the news. Some people find it easier to work without news, but they have more to lose from it.

You have to play with the crowd, not the other way around. The opposite - means against the market. This is just outright nonsense. If everyone is buying (everyone - in monetary terms - a crowd of money, deals; it could be a few big players), then the market is moving up. Pardon the triviality - I just cringe at the statements of certain figures.

Ha! I remember myself 10 years ago. I also wanted to be smarter than the crowd - like everyone's buying and I will sell at the peak! Mm-hmm. That really happened once. Out of a million.

If a man has trouble identifying market sentiment, that's his problem. And catching the bottom as well as the ceiling... Yeah... In short, this is a mass grave for such "smart guys".

Then one of the reasons for plummeting is "I am smarter than everyone else and I want to outplay the market". However, this is completely beginner's level.

Do not think you are smarter than the market. Or more stupid. Do not perceive it as an opponent, but as an assistant. Who else will tell you where to open a deal? )))

2. If we know firsthand the Forex market, I can say that there is no particular difference between a Forex handicap and Forex market. So... nuances which have nothing to do with TA.

3. and the main reason of losing is the attitude. Or rather, the attitude to trade not as to business, but as to "easy money". Or as entertainment.

===

Why, why... Because it is not free money. With all that entails.

ULAD >>:

Но ведь это действительно грабли на которые постоянно наступают и не хотят этого признавать. Моё уважение к paukas он признался, но сделает ли вывод из этого не известно. А новости действительно надо уметь понимать. Некоторым легче работать без новостей, но они больше теряют от этого.

Well teach me how to understand the news. The more I understand the news (degree in economics, not a problem), the more I understand

that the price will go anywhere. Or it will go where it should, based on the fundamentals...only it will only go 20 pips, not

The price will go where it is supposed to go based on the fundamental... Only it will have travelled only 20 points but not 120, like it happened 1,2 and 3 months ago. Otherwise you would only have to trade on the news.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

1. you have to play with the crowd, not the other way around. The other way around means against the market. This is just outright nonsense. If everyone is buying (everyone is in

2. As someone who has first-hand knowledge of FX, I can tell you that there is not much difference for a speculator between a fora and an FX. So... ...nuances which have nothing to do with TA.

3. and the main reason of losing is the attitude. Or rather, the attitude to trade not as to business, but as to "easy money". Or as entertainment.

===

Why, why... Because it's not free money. With all that it entails.

1. You are confusing forex with the stock market.

2. Well, see, the answer to #1.

3. >> I agree with that.

PapaYozh >>:

1. Вы путаете Форекс с фондовым рынком.

2. Ну вот, см. ответ на п.1

3. С этим согласен.

1. Totally agree. Moreover, BIG MONEY is only made on sales when everyone is buying

and vice versa. Otherwise you simply cannot buy anything in a BIG LOT, the price will go even higher.

Learn the math.

ULAD >>:

Но ведь это действительно грабли на которые постоянно наступают и не хотят этого признавать. Моё уважение к paukas он признался, но сделает ли вывод из этого не известно. А новости действительно надо уметь понимать. Некоторым легче работать без новостей, но они больше теряют от этого.

Are you sure there are rakes out there and that someone is stepping on them, which means they have something to acknowledge?

---

I don't read the news, alas.

I'm not counting on targets, I mean TP - I wouldn't even dream of doing that,

and oh, my God... I don't use SL...

ZEXEL66 >>:

Ну научите меня понимать новости. Чем больше понимаю суть (вышка по экономике, фундаменталка не проблема), тем больше понимаю

что цена пойдет куда угодно. Или пойдет туда, куда она должна, исходя из фундаменталки...только пройдено будет всего 20 пунктов, а не

120, как при аналогичном выходе такой же новости 1,2 и 3 месяца назад. В противном случае нужно было бы торговать только на новостях.

You can teach an elephant to walk a tightrope, but learning to understand THIS... And even three educations are not enough to learn how to understand it.

alexx_v >>:

А Вы точно уверенны что там есть грабли и что кто-то на них наступает, а значит им есть что признавать?

---

Новости не читаю, увы и ах

Цели, то бишь ТП не расчитываю - и в мыслях даже не было это делать,

и о Боже.. не использую СЛ..

Everyone's getting a little frank today. Good for you.

You don't have to put a SL if you're sure you can close a trade with your hands. But that's only until one unpleasant moment:))

ULAD писал(а) >>

Everyone's getting a little frank today. Good for you.

You don't have to put a SL if you're sure you can close a trade with your hands. But it's only up to one unpleasant moment:)))

I'll tell you a VERY big secret, that you do not need to set the SL, if you do not use leverage.

And mind you, don't tell anyone this secret... >> shh-shh-shh-shh...!

Reason: