Experts: VSA Syndicate Trader v1.04

VSA Syndicate Trader v1.04:

Syndicate Trader is coded from the basic VSA (Volume Spread Analysis) study by Wyckoff.

EA will identify potential No Demand and No Supply strike zones and excecute buy or sell market orders (Instant execution).

Syndicate Trader is coded from the basic VSA (Volume Spread Analysis) study by Wyckoff.

Author: Nathan Nthusi

"Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\indicators\SPV_volumes.ex4' [2]"

this EA adopt the indicator "Analyazer_Pro.ex4" and "SPV_volumes", could you please provide those two files?

also, the functions takeprofit_size(int i) and stoploss_size(int i) are very strange, I think they are related to parameters takeprofit1~takeprofit15,

could you add complete codes to those two functions?

without those information, it is nearly impossible to comment your EA.

dingustb:

this EA adopt the indicator "Analyazer_Pro.ex4" and "SPV_volumes", could you please provide those two files?

also, the functions takeprofit_size(int i) and stoploss_size(int i) are very strange, I think they are related to parameters takeprofit1~takeprofit15,

could you add complete codes to those two functions?

without those information, it is nearly impossible to comment your EA.

Analyzer_Pro is a paid commercial product.

I don't know about SPV_Volumes.

Please see attached indicator SPV Volumes
Files:
SPV_Volumes.ex4  19 kb

Hi, 

Would you happen to have the SPV_Volumes MQ4 file?

I would like to change the defult settings internally.

Thanks. 

hi

master nathan nthusi

i used ur EA & take the good profit on one week

thank u for ur  EA

but have a question?  why  ur EA  get a  SHORT positions only?

a long a week it work only take a short positins

it dont enter even 1 long position ...

thank u for ea again 

You welcome .. I will post latest version with the buy logic .. this one only sells ... Happy Trading!

Nathan Nthusi:
You welcome .. I will post latest version with the buy logic .. this one only sells ... Happy Trading!

master nathan nthusi,

Great EA - a quick question,

what is best pair and TF for this EA?

cjtylor:

master nathan nthusi,

Great EA - a quick question,

what is best pair and TF for this EA?

Hi friend,

Please use it on any time frame from M15 upwards to D1. Happy Trading!

You are definitely onto something.  I have been backtesting it and it works well. 

The only thing missing is the BUY signal so it can reverse and close out trades without leaving them open to a huge loss at the end of the back test.  

Any idea when you will be updating the EA with the buy signal?  I think you have it made once you do.  

Thanks so much for sharing this valuable tool.  
Reason: