Forex Trading Scalper EA

Hi, I need some little help...I use the EA called "forex trading scalper", It is really profitable and the EA works in stealth mode. usually I put a TP of 20pips once the order is open by the EA if I dont put the EA will close the order around in 45pips I think. When the EA is in stealth mode.,you will see orders open with TP -0 pips........and people will think that the order will never close but they are wrong...the order will close by the EA in about 45pips but the TP will be 0 pips...the purpose of the stealth mode is that the forex brokers cannot cheat on your orders..thats why even if it shows tp-0 pips the order will be closed but my preference one the order opened put a 20 pip TP. IF you dont the order will close automatically in about 45pips....The EA was designed only for EUR/USD but I use it in GBP/USD too....time frame M1

I need help only if somebody can recode or reprogram the EA so it will open only BUY orders......I'm kinda newbie and I dont know how to do that. I hate SELL on eur/usd and gbp/usd...I hope somebody can fix the EA so it opens only BUY orders..

Take a close look at your EA. You already have the ability to go long or buy only.

Thanks aelimian......now I see how simple it is...you can actually chose to go long or short or both..thats when you drag the EA to the chart...everything clear right now...Thanks again..:)

forexdreamer:
Hi, I need some little help...I use the EA called "forex trading scalper", It is really profitable and the EA works in stealth mode. usually I put a TP of 20pips once the order is open by the EA if I dont put the EA will close the order around in 45pips I think. When the EA is in stealth mode.,you will see orders open with TP -0 pips........and people will think that the order will never close but they are wrong...the order will close by the EA in about 45pips but the TP will be 0 pips...the purpose of the stealth mode is that the forex brokers cannot cheat on your orders..thats why even if it shows tp-0 pips the order will be closed but my preference one the order opened put a 20 pip TP. IF you dont the order will close automatically in about 45pips....The EA was designed only for EUR/USD but I use it in GBP/USD too....time frame M1 I need help only if somebody can recode or reprogram the EA so it will open only BUY orders......I'm kinda newbie and I dont know how to do that. I hate SELL on eur/usd and gbp/usd...I hope somebody can fix the EA so it opens only BUY orders..

hi...

u can do that by go to expert advisors properties... just right click on ur chart > expert advisors > properties > common tab > change from "long&short" to "long only".....

but are u sure only long position make profitable trade...???

regards,

crexsking

aelimian:
Take a close look at your EA. You already have the ability to go long or buy only.

"Go long OR or buy only"?

Didn't realise the difference.

Hi forexdreamer. Could you please share your ea here? Thanks

Hi forexdreamer,

Could you please kindly share your ea here?

How long have you been using this ea? and how good it is?

Any backtesting or forward-testing results?

Thanks

James

Reason: