FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 225

OK, now that everyone's gone, I'm off to mt5))

Here's what the nearest euro growth targets look like - the lines are horizontal into the future. My new turkey. Feel free to kick it.

Dollar index

Cable

Chif

Zy. Vegas system, targets change after crossing the channel.

Or am I on the wrong branch?

snail09_1:

Here's what the nearest euro growth targets look like - the lines are horizontal into the future. My new turkey. Feel free to kick it.

Is this the tunnel method?

Sdimm:

no stone unturned to 2880 ))))
Romanov is aiming for 1.27. We should buy

margaret:
Is it a tunnel method?

Hello Margaret! Yes, it's a tunnel method, and I tried to make an indicator to use it in Expert Advisors with testing on the minute open prices (all this tick emulation is nonsense, Paukas will confirm). On the screenshots it is hourly, above an hour the indicator does not work. It is fun to watch the minute, etc. The indicator is ready, imho. But in general the system is so difficult to formalise as far as the variety of individuals is concerned. There are so many quirks like positioning the slow relative to the fast, etc... In short, the last rebound of the euras is a lot of money. And gold - there are two more levels after 377... Want to see, I'll give, but only with the hope of criticism%). There will be criticism - I will fix it and put it in kodobaza.

Zy. There were sliding versions, also seems = nice, but not that. Exactly the task is to formalise the method. You know, what shows the distance on gold now + 12587 (pips five digits), and I did not set the line above 3770, I drew it by hand.

nexter:
Romanov is aiming for 1.27.

all this has already changed, now the limit can be set from 2966 to buy ))))

I have a question to you guys, I'm a newbie, I'm interested in trading on a demo account easier than on a real account 3000 I made a deposit of 500 this week and I doubt that I can do it on a real account.

Take a look at how the New Zealander walks the levels. It's the same Fibo, just from a different angle

tuio2:
I have a question to you guys, I'm a newbie, I wonder how much easier it is to trade on a demo account than on a real one. I have made a deposit of 500 for a week and I doubt that I can trade for real, can you tell me the drawbacks?
The problem is that they do not have to ask, they just do what their gut tells them to do. You'll get a hell of a lot of advice here. My advice - dump a small real deposit (do everything wrong, not the systems you saw or heard, but the other way around), draw conclusions and make a decision. If you don't sell out - then withdraw the deposit, register yourself as a trader and keep on plunging 8-;)

tuio2:
I have a question to you guys, I'm a newbie, I'm interested in trading on a demo account easier than on a real one. I have a deposit of 3000, I have raised 500 for a week, I really doubt that the real ones I can also explain the drawbacks.
If you have a demo and a real account it's not even about the demo and real, it's about understanding the market movements. The answer is simple. 3 or 4 times in a row you may find a medium-term reversal and you may go for a mini.
Reason: