What is it? - page 8

gip писал(а) >>

A lot, I don't remember where it was, but there were a lot of them.

Lots of what? The mushrooms or the people who saw them?

LeoV >> :

A lot of what? The mushrooms or the people who saw them?

Both.

But that's not the point. We have to make do with less, of course.

Neutron >> :

Now that's debatable.

For how do we know when to fill up with a big lot? Because it turns out that if we know, then why first open with a small one? Well, it's not logical.

8-О)))))

So you still don't understand the nature of the entry error, then what was your advice to me?

;)

I still can't figure out how it is that iNNovaTrade (here) has a profit on account currency falling to zero, while on pips it is growing quite steadily, apart from a small section.

I see two possible reasons related to events in the drawdown area:

1. The exchange rate of the account currency against the currency of the pip rose sharply in this section (the drawdown in pips was relatively small compared to the drawdown in the account currency).

2. The trader took a much higher risk in this area than usual.

The second reason seems to be unlikely.

One: from early May to mid-August, the ruble strengthened against the quid by 8%. And what, that 8% explains it all?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I still can't figure out how it happened that iNNovaTrade (here) has profits in account currency dropping to zero, while in pips they are growing quite steadily, apart from a small section.

I see two possible reasons related to events in the drawdown area:

1. The account currency rate rose sharply against the pips in this area (the drawdown in pips was relatively small compared to the drawdown in the account currency).

2. The trader took a much higher risk in this area than usual.

The second reason is unlikely, by all accounts.

First: from the beginning of May to the middle of August the ruble strengthened against the dollar by 8%. Does that explain 8%?

Or maybe it is simpler - it was replenishing the account? :)

Opening balance, RUR 100,000.00

Top-up 7 322 779.42

P.S. And why in pips in profit, but in money not so chocolaty, most likely used aggressive reinvestment. In the terms considered above - antimartingale. When receiving profit, he/she increased the share of the deposit used in the deal. Although it could have happened with fixed share trading, but it is unlikely.

P.S2. If only we had a different colour for them.

Don't forget that this is a PAMM account - withdrawals and deposits could be very, very frequent

Dudes. This is a PAMM. Don't forget the rollover that happens every month. Probably hence the inconsistency in deposits/withdrawals. I won't say anything about the rest.

alexx_v писал(а) >>
Do not forget that this is a PAMM account - withdrawals and deposits could be very frequent

Well, then it's even more complicated. Everything depends not only on previous profits/losses, but also on the money coming into the PAMM. You may be surprised by how much money you have received, how much you have invested. I have noticed that investors usually interconnect at the equity peak :) And here we have withdrawals ... So, it turns out that not only the trader has traded here but investors have also traded on the trader's equity. In other words, onyx is not ideal, withdrawals and deposits should be marked on the chart :)

Can you tell me where I can see a sensible explanation of PAMM. (Everywhere I've looked, it seems to be incomplete, with questions and new ones arising)

avtomat писал(а) >>
>>Prompt me where I can see a sensible explanation of PAMM. (>> Wherever I looked, somehow incomplete or something, questions remain, and new ones arise.)

on the forums of brokerage companies offering PAMMs.

Reason: