Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 213

leonid553:

Just at the beginning of September there will be some good entries on commodity calendar spreads.

Thank you.

I'll put a terminal in the week, with a real account with them...

Grandcapital technical support promises that in a week maximum all the tools will start working normally. I think it is worth waiting, and if anything - push collectively - they will speed up. The terms and conditions seem to be the best option.

sayfuji:
Grandcapital technical support promises that in a week maximum all the tools will start working normally. I think it is worth waiting, and if anything - push collectively - they will speed up. According to the terms seems to be the best option.
We'll observe further, thanks to whom we can compare...

Here's a look at the ZMU2-ZMV2 spread

His pictures are from different sources

and they're all different.

The FMI at 13.30 is clearly the biggest spread.

at mt almost zero.

on cowsandcrops also the bollocks but not at zero and not as much as on FMI exactly.

"Where's the truth brother?" (C).

In GC - it is better not to look at it yet. The ZM is in the wrong dimension there and the quotes are unknown and seem to be from a different instrument - possibly oil.

=========

Missed a good entry yesterday on the silver-gold spread on the divergence! Maybe today will be lucky? Waiting for the price lines to converge (triangle will turn right) and buy the spread:

BUY XAGUSD - SEII XAUUSD = 1^2 (or 2:3)

==========

The price lines have crossed! Profit can be taken! But it's not a big one for "spots" ... (If only the futures were exchange-traded ...)

Talked to the Exnes TA, they seem to be interested. If people press on, maybe they can do it faster and better than the GC.

===========

Yes, they will have to open an account for September "anyway", because they are the only ones with 2 contracts for all the commodities in mt4, with almost exchange-quoted prices. And at the beginning of September there will be good entries on calendar spreads for gas and oil.

Reason: