Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 217

leonid553:

===========

And I didn't even do the paired refills! What's not a grail, by the way?

This, by the way, is similar, even if not to a 100% Graal, but to a near-Graal TS - exactly, in the direction of which it makes sense to really, dig!

Roman.:

the championship is coming up... I'm anxious about the preparations...

Roman, when the tournament starts, send me the link to your account, I will be rooting for you :-)

7Konstantin7:
Roman, when the championship starts, send me the link to your account in the village, I will be rooting for you :-)

I WILL BE ROOTING FOR YOU :-. I have MM expansion kamikaze type, otherwise no luck at the championships! :-)

Roman.:
Yeah, we need to chop with a vengeance)

... To the point. :)

Roman.:
Roman, what would make you give up the championship? I mean: how much in dollars?

Roman.:
Here it is, by the way, and looks like not even a 100% GRAAL, but close to a gracial TS - sure, in the direction of which it makes sense and really dig!

By the way, yesterday you could have easily sold the XAG-XAU spread for the night - it worked very well today when the line of the spread reached the lower boundary of the channel.

Roman, I emailed you yesterday - close the fuel oil spread. The returns are amazing, what a better way to wait! Already the average seasonal profit is way "over-performed"!

And the platinum-palladium spread = can be fixed too:

The performance has turned out OK. Let's wait for a pullback and go in again. Till the end of the next week it is still possible to work on seasonality.

PL-PA=1:1 spread analysis: http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,19889.msg177683.html#msg177683

Heroix:

p.s. I have tested this TS on MKL5 and have my own view, but I would like to hear an outside view.

Please share, if you don't mind, the test results?

I think everyone here would be interested to have a look:

DmitriyN:
Roman, what would make you give up the championship? I mean: how much in dollars?

I'm interested in participation. I'm a participant. I'm not going to back out.

In this thread such a discussion is an offtopic.

leonid553:

By the way, yesterday you could have sold the spread XAG-XAU last night, it worked very well today when the spread reached the lower boundary of the channel.

Roman, I emailed you yesterday - close the fuel oil spread. The returns are amazing, what a better way to wait! Already the average seasonal profit is way "over-performed"!

And the platinum-palladium spread = can be fixed too:

The performance has turned out OK. Let's wait for a pullback and go in again. Till the end of the next week it is still possible to work on seasonality.

PL-PA=1:1 spread analysis: http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,19889.msg177683.html#msg177683

Thank you Leonid, I'll close on Monday. Watching in test mode for now on the exness.

The results are really fantastic. Soon it will be at breakeven on oil.

Reason: