Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 210

==========

Hello all! I've been getting a lot of questions from the visitors of our branch in my personal message lately, where in mt4 can I implement spread trading now?

Difficult to say so far. Silver-gold spreads (especially spot spreads) can be traded in almost any company! Some companies have a dollar index for short term arbitrage with the euro pound. Many companies are starting to have indexes and even commodity sfd instruments.
My guess is that we need to wait a month or two. Now, after the closing of BROKO very many brokerage companies started to "hustle" and are going to put cfd-futures with different quotation variants into MT4. In order to attract potential clients. Let us wait and see...
It is very possible that it will be necessary to open accounts in several companies at once, to cover the whole range of instruments with possibility of fractional lots in MT4.

For the moment I´m working with raw materials(oil-fuel oil-gas ), I´m looking at mt4 EXNESS with 2 contracts and very good quoting!
- For cattle/pigs(LE-GF-HE), sugar SB, coffee KC and wood LBS - I get charts in mt4 INSTEYS - but even though they have 2-3 contracts - but all cattle and pigs (the most profitable instruments!) are not available for trading (besides - there is an "insane" commission for fut. instruments and who knows where the big negative swaps)

- In mt4 Grandcapital there are 3 contracts for all primary products and there is a stock quote (via ticker #I), but all the other commodity cfds (indices-metals, grains ...) are there, but they are still "in tune-up" and glitchy.

- In mt4 Forex Club not bad quoting on commodity cfds - but there are too few of them and only one current contract...

--------------------------

- everyone is welcome to add and continue the list ( with a short list of cfd instruments ) ...

Is it possible to do it in a Quickie?

Currently trying to get the hang of this trading platform.

First impressions (BURN).

MT is so primitively simple (thanks a lot to the developers for the intuitive interface) that it's hard to learn other platforms, it takes a long period of adaptation and rehabilitation.

There are obvious pluses though.

As far as I know, Quick does not give access to the global commodity and futures markets. All our serious brokerages use other (mostly Western) platforms(ROX, CQG, etc.).

Check out x-tb.ru, there's a lot of stuff there, even options (although the terminal is separate (and crooked)), but the spreads are horrendous.

================

No comment...

================

I entered Alpari yesterday with tiny lots XAG-XAU = 0.01^0.02 and made a profit!

Now closed with +2 quid and a bit!

In GC on the demo is simply unreal to open a medium on the flour

I can't open a middle one, but I can't open a far one, not by market or by limit price.

It's been hanging yellow for a long time now.

There are grains (and not only grains) glitching so far. On the flour zm graph, for some reason - the dimension from oil! Apparently they're still adjusting...

olyakish:

In GC on the demo is simply unreal to open a medium on the flour

I can't open a middle one, but I can't open a far one, not by market or by limit price.

It has long been hanging yellow.

I myself tried to open December fuel oil NOH2 in the morning - no use... In the evening around 18-19 Moscow time - opened not at first attempt...

leonid553:
There cereals (and not only them ) are glitchy so far. On the flour zm graph, for some reason - the dimension from oil! Apparently they're still adjusting...
Possibly... Just don't let this "adjustment" become permanent, because it's a real bummer!
Reason: