[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 43

))) great! I'll try it now!

nikelodeon:
I put and set everything on alpari micro demo. Depo 1000r lot 0.01 Other parameters have not changed. See.....

It's going very well... :-) Not a day has passed - my deposit has almost doubled... :-)

What a "toy", such a "toy"...:-) It's time to withdraw money from PAMM...to charge it here...:-)

nikelodeon:
What the hell, I can't open the Expert Settings, it feels like it's freezing....

I can't open Expert Advisor's settings again? :-) Nearer to the evening, be careful, don't charge a copay :-) IMHO, it's a little early, somehow... :-)

Roman.:

Go to your profile, then on the top left press "edit", see the red arrow.

Then under the picture you will see the lines "change" and "delete". Press change and upload your photo in .jpg format, of appropriate size. That's it.

I'm doing it all but it says error or problems at the service or malfunctions ok i'll try something else!

The one on the bottom works fine, although at first it was also hanging up, now the one on the top hangs up, I can't open it.....

vladds:

I'm doing the same thing and it says error or service or problems ok I'll try something else!

It's a big picture. Make it smaller.

Roman.:

Again??? :-) Nearer to the evening, be more careful, don't charge a copeck... :-) IMHO, it's a bit early :-)

a grand is not enough! minimum 5

nikelodeon:
The one on the bottom works fine, although at first it was also hanging up, now the one on the top hangs up, I can't open it.....

Check the camper for viruses...:-) Defragment your drive, reboot your system.

It's been four hours - 188 RUR profit.... Not much. How you manage to increase the deposit by 1.5-2 times in 7 hours is unclear :(

It's just that I compiled them, and so the lot went up, and I already had positions open, I think maybe because of the lack of funds...????
Reason: