Where can I buy a book on EA programming?

Who knows where to buy a book on EA programming? I need a table-top book, and it needs to be written in a simpler way.

Ivan Ovchinnikov:
Who knows where to buy a book on EA programming? I need a table-top book, and it needs to be written in a simpler way.
Why buy it? Print out Kovalev's textbook and go!

Ivan Ovchinnikov:
Who knows where to buy a book on EA programming? I need a desktop one, and it needs to be written in a simpler way.
They don't seem to exist, only on the Internet

Sergey Gritsay:
They don't seem to exist, only on the Internet

Something seems to have been printed on 4, but in extremely small numbers as there is no demand. I haven't seen it on the Internet in text form either, there are scattered clips, there are courses. I have recorded a course on mql4 in an old version, before the 600th build. Kovalev's tutorial is also in old version, but it is good enough for the beginning. As far as I know, there is nothing at all on 5.

Unprofitable to write textbooks and courses - demand is meager and no one wants to pay. Foro is full of freeloaders, free MT4/5 have accustomed them to the freebies of all that concerns forex )))). For example, I'm completely finishing teaching programming this year, pointless waste of time and effort.

Alternatively, buy a good book on C++ and study it, learning the differences between MQL and C++.

Ivan Ovchinnikov:
Who knows where to buy a book on EA programming? I need a desktop one, and it needs to be written in a simpler way.
Someone from the forum bought one. I think @Vladimir Gribachev did. Try him.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Someone from the forum bought it. I think @Vladimir Gribachev. Try him.

Bought it but haven't read it yet - no time :) There are still a lot of unrealized ideas on the 4

By the way, I don't know where it is, I need a link to buy the book so I can download it.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Bought it but haven't read it yet - no time :) There are still a lot of unrealized ideas on the 4

By the way, I don't know where it is, I need a link to buy the book so I can download it.

@Vladimir Gribachev, it was a book on 4, right? I wrote that I vaguely remember something about it was published in paper a few years ago.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Something seems to have been printed on 4, but in extremely small numbers as there is no demand. I haven't seen it on the Internet in text form either, there are scattered clips, there are courses. I have recorded a course on mql4 in an old version, before the 600th build. Kovalev's tutorial is also in old version, but it is good enough for the beginning. As far as I know, there is nothing at all on 5.

Unprofitable to write textbooks and courses - demand is meager and no one wants to pay. Foro is full of freeloaders, free MT4/5 have accustomed them to the freebies of all that concerns forex )))). For example, I'm completely finishing teaching programming this year, pointless waste of time and effort.

Alternatively, buy a good textbook on C++ and learn from it, learning the differences between MQL and C++.

Good evening, Alexey! Can you recommend me a good book on C++? Thank you in advance!

Alexey Volchanskiy:
@Vladimir Gribachev, it was a book on 4, wasn't it? I wrote that I vaguely remember something on it being published in paper a few years ago.
No, for 5p.

Dmitriy Ermolaev:
Good evening, Alexey! Please, recommend me a good book on C++. Thanks in advance!

Hello! What exactly do you need, a textbook or something more in-depth? I was giving advice to TC about a textbook.

I presented "shildt c++ basic course" to my neighbour's son a couple of years ago - google it, there are electric versions on the Internet. He was very complimentary, said it was very clear and he learnt it himself.

In general, I'm a bad adviser, as I haven't bought textbooks for a long time, for sure there are good new authors.

I think you should just google "c++ tutorial", download it and quickly find out if you like the author or not. If you like it, you'd better splurge and buy it in paper.

But don't buy C++ author B.Straustrup.) He writes books confusingly and not for beginners.

Vitalie Postolache:
Why buy it? Print out Kovalev's textbook and go!
You have to convert it from CHM to PDF ........ I get an empty PDF file after conversion ....missstic...
Reason: