A quick and free library for MT4, much to the delight of neuralnetworkers - page 24

VladislavVG:

If there is only one DC, then the quotes on all computers will be the same. NN itself (the network) learns from the quotations of the DC and does not depend on the computer, so do not hesitate to transfer.

Good luck.

I took F.X.D.D. to study it (metaquotes did not suit me because there are some gaps for a fortnight), glued them together and removed errors of chart mismatching and so it studies at one quote, but I use another. Another question, should I set the same value of x that I got during optimization or it does not matter and I can set any value?

My optimal SL for 2010 was 83 (for four digits).

And another question: I got into my terminal, deleted all the quotes history (let's say for GBPUSD), I deleted everything and opened the terminal, but I still have a minute history till 1999. I want to delete the previously downloaded one from metaquotes and download the new one, which I downloaded from fxd, or can I upload it directly over the "old" one through import? I'm exhausted with this question already.

And another question: will there be a big difference between trading on 5 and 4 digits and is it necessary to rework the EA?

marker:

And another question: will there be a big difference between trading on 5 and 4 signs, and is it necessary to rework the EA?

In Expert Advisor in the init () - type this - for 4 or 5 digits - variable parameters are different. You can add some of your own...

// Пересчеты пунктов для пятизначного ДЦ

if ((Digits == 3) || (Digits == 5))
   {
      SlipPips = SlipPips * 10;
      StopLossPips = StopLossPips * 10;
      TakeProfitPips = TakeProfitPips * 10;

}   

Roman.:

In EA, in the init () - type this - for 4 or 5 digits - variable parameters are different. You can add some of your own...

I'm not a coder - I won't be able to put it in) Ok, I will look how it will behave in 5 digits on VPS, it seemed to work fine last week in 4 digits, at least it is in 5-digit quotes and passes the test and optimization, so it "reads" the five digits, it should trade in theory.

marker:

I'm not a coder - I won't be able to insert it.) OK, I'll look how it will behave in 5 digits on VPS, 4 digits seemed to work fine last week, at least I have it in 5 digit quotes for testing and optimization, so five digits it "reads", it should trade in the same way.

Do not forget to multiply stop-loss and profit (TP) by 10 for a 5-digit number. Np: at 4 - 100 = 1,000 at 5 - that's it.

Roman.:

Don't forget to multiply the stop (stop loss) and profit (TP) by 10 at the 5-digit level. Np: at 4 digits - 100 = 1000 at 5 digits - that's it.

I got it, I got the optimum SL = 83 pips (old), and I don't have TP in my fan, or rather it is always equal to SL for some reason, it's a mystery to me too. I have tested it on 5 digits today and added zero and put 830, I`ll see how it will trade.) I had a good week with this indicator, I increased 20% to the deposit, something is not clear. There are already 7 terminals on vpc with different beasts))

marker:

I got it, for 2010 my optimal SL=83 pips (old), but I don't have TP in my fan, or rather it is always equal to SL for some reason, it's a mystery to me too. I have tested it on 5 digits today and added zero and put 830, I`ll see how it will trade.) I had a good week with this indicator, I increased 20% to the deposit, something is not clear. There are already 7 terminals on vpc with different beasts))

Well done. Keep it up!

marker:

I get it, I have for 2010 optimal SL = 83 points (old), and I do not have TP in a fan, or rather it is always equal to SL for some reason, it is also a mystery to me. I have tested it on 5 digits today and added zero and put 830, I`ll see how it will trade.) I had a good week with this indicator, I increased 20% to the deposit, something is not clear. There are already 7 terminals on vpc with different beasts))

If you use Yuri Reshetov's Expert Advisor, then here is a variant with different stop and take sizes, and also there is no need to "dance with bamboozlement" around quoting to tenths, hundredths, thousandths ...... and whatever other signs in point size are invented : we always take the standard - for euro 4, for yen and forint 2, gold 1, CFD 2..... We have modified a little the algorithm of decision making: we have introduced a threshold - also an optimisable value. IMHO, it is more correct. I hope the author will not mind....

Good luck.

SZZ If something is wrong - write - I'll fix it ;) .... Of course, you need to teach a new one - he will not see your files.

Reason: