Expert's idea of a double martingale

Hi all.

A lot of people are scolding Martingale money management, but I keep experimenting. As in roulette it is really effective (tested in practice)

There is an expert idea, but it can work at brokers who don't ban the lock.

No statistics, as I need to write an Expert Advisor and put it on a demo, micro account

The idea itself:

Any currency pair, wait for a flat (the high-low for the last 24 trading hours<100 pips)

Entry anywhere), but: buy and sell with 1 lot at a time, limit stop-loss to 20 pips and take profit to 20 pips+spread (this will be for all lots)

If rate went down, sell is closed with profit on take profit, buy is on stop loss. If it is going up, everything is equal.

Now we open sell 1 lot, buy 2 lots, "restrictions" as in the first case, etc.

I.e. on a losing trade we increase the lot twice.

Please critique the idea when there is a big loss.

I ask for technical help in writing an Expert Advisor on mql5.

Thank you for your attention)

igoreremenko:

Hi all.

Entry anywhere), but: do both buy and sell 1 lot at a time, put "restrictions" stop-loss 20 pips, take-profit 20 pips+spread (this will be for all lots)

If rate went down, sell is closed with profit at Take Profit, buy at Stop Loss. If it goes up, everything is equal.

We buy a sack of potatoes and sell a sack of potatoes at the same time.

If potatoes have fallen in price by 20 kopecks, the sack is closed on Take Profit and bought at Stop Loss. If up, everything is the same.

The only question is - WHY?

Take any Expert Advisor from the base, a flattened one, run it on history, upload the results to excel and apply your martingale.

paukas:

Pathetic? Kitchens need someone to live off too :)

Why? Aren't the bags themselves worth anything anymore? )))

artikul:
Why? Aren't the bags themselves worth anything anymore? )))

There are not even any (potatoes) imported - Pakistan, Turkey, etc. is a bad example (you sell them and you can't buy them for the same price)

If I understand correctly, you are reinventing the wheel

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9127 is a two-way martin. It drains on a directional move in either direction with no corrections.

EFIC:

If I understand correctly, you are reinventing the wheel

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9127 is a two-way martin. It drains on a directional move in either direction with no correction.

That's not it!

Why do they have to destroy lots? (I'm not from Odessa, if anything).

Maybe I am not expressing my thoughts correctly.

If the rate (fluctuations) goes up, we earn on the bai, accumulating sells against ourselves.

And vice versa. The rate does not go in one direction only.

igoreremenko:

That's not it!

Why do the loki's have to do that? (I'm not from Odessa if you ask me).

You're asking me?

I have no idea why they destroy boats, stand under the boom, swim behind the buoys and, excuse me, go to the transformer on a small toilet.

When you have the same amount of buy and sell at the same time, you accumulate nothing, neither profit nor loss.

igoreremenko:

What's the use of loci? (I'm not from Odessa, by the way)

Yeah, that's the third question citizens ask after "what to do".

igoreremenko:

That's not it!

Why do the loki's have to do that? (I'm not from Odessa, if anything).

Maybe I am not expressing my thoughts correctly.

If the rate (fluctuations) goes up, we earn on the bai, accumulating sells against ourselves.

And vice versa. The rate does not go in one direction only.

I know this one - whatever they are
Reason: