Intuition testing - page 5

Urain >> :

Well, learn how to change the continuum locally and influence the random number generator on your computer, what will you get out of it?

As AlexEro said intuition is God's gift. A person who understands it is able to save time and make fewer and fewer mistakes every year (like in Forex). God created us like this (in his image), so there is a piece of the Creator in every one of us. But this is a long way into philosophy, so I suggest we stop at this point. :) In short, intuition is a must!

IlyaA >> :

Theoretically, if there are doubts about the GCS, a physical intuition developer can be constructed. It consists of a pot of peas. A person takes out one pea and puts it into a yellow or black box without looking. The process is repeated 50 times. With cards can not, because you can remember what was at the beginning and calculate the end.

SZY. Write in your personal message the law and I will implement it in the program as an alternative. I.e. everything is possible. For example you can use main mixing algorithm from RC4, but it's not worth it yet. It is as difficult to guess the generator as the auto-regression.

For this task there is no doubt about it, I'm too lazy to make something up.

IlyaA >> :

Theoretically, if there are doubts about the GCS, a physical intuition developer can be constructed. It consists of a pot of peas. A person takes out one pea and puts it into a yellow or black box without looking. The process is repeated 50 times. You can't do it with cards because you can remember what was in the beginning and calculate the ending.

ZS. Write the law in your personal and I will implement it in the program as an alternative. I.e. anything is possible. For example it is possible to use the main mixing algorithm from RC4, but it's not worth it yet. To guess the generator is as difficult as the autoregressive.

Intuition is meant to recognise a correlation even if no direct correlation can be seen,

What is the point of training it to a completely random process,

For example, I believe that quotes are not formed randomly, it's just a very complex process that looks like a random one,

I think that intuitively everyone feels the same way even if they say otherwise there is no point in trading.

Urain >> :

The reason for this is that you can't see a direct connection between the two, so you can't train it in a completely random process,

I think that all intuitively think so, even if they say the opposite, otherwise the sense of doing forex.

In this case, intuition will also be useful. Just a random process is the best food, for the inquisitive person. :) And the less randomness there is, the easier it is for intuition.

IlyaA >> :

In this case, intuition will also be useful. Just a random process is the best food, for an inquisitive person. :) And the less randomness there is, the easier it is for intuition.

Totally disagree,

if you're given two sets of words, "open box unchecked" or "open box unchecked".

>> where does it make more sense? >> but the words are the same.

Your intuition is a subconscious work but it is also logical and described by the same laws as the conscious mind. What remains is to correctly read the signals of intuition,

and gcj is misleading by claiming that there is no dependence on anything.

First attempt - 56%

Urain >> :

Totally disagree,

if you're given two sets of words, "Opened the window unchecked the box" or "opened the window unchecked the box".

which makes more sense, but the words are the same.

My point is that there is negative MO in the market. And it needs to be confronted! And it is a very difficult confrontation. Only 45% to 55% and 90% of people meet Uncle Kolya. How to fight it: there is the 2nd arcsinus theorem, and there is also intuition. It seems to me that personality development could go in 2 directions. What do you think, for backup?

ZS. If anyone has discovered the 3rd version of the confrontation please share :)

IlyaA >> :

In this case, intuition will also be useful. Just a random process is the best food, for an inquisitive person. :) And the less randomness there is, the easier it is for intuition.

The best scribe would be to give a fully dependent process to recognise intuition and gradually reduce the dependence to 0.

IlyaA >> :

My point is that there is a negative MO in the market. And it has to be countered! And this is a very hard confrontation. It is only 45% to 55% and 90% of people are introduced to Uncle Kolya. How to fight it: there is the 2nd arcsinus theorem, and there is also intuition. It seems to me that personality development could go in 2 directions. What do you think, as a safety net?

The spread is not a negative market dependency and it has nothing to do with the price movements of your brokerage company,

Imho the randomness of the market is far-fetched, there are many dependencies in the market and it seems that movements are random.

Urain >> :

A better scribe would be to give a fully dependent process on intuition recognition and gradually reduce the dependency to 0.

You know, I agree. If there's a desire to create such a process, I'd be happy to implement it. And I'll lock up the module so that no one can do it.
Reason: