Intuition testing - page 8

Neutron >> :

You can't train it on real rows - we won't have time to retrain it. You need other methods. Not intuitive!

Take a broader view. Intuition can tell you when the trend is changing. This is what training on an oscillator is for. The trend is also changing unpredictably.

Guys, come on! Everyone knows that if you give a monkey a keyboard, he has a chance to type War and Peace. And for example, Integer, since he's a million times smarter than the monkey, has a chance to type the entire collected works in binary form on the test of all known science-fiction writers, suggested by the topic-starter, unless he'll get bored on his keyboard or the keys will get worn out. :)

It is proved that NN with one hidden layer can approximate a continuous function of any complexity. And NN with two hidden layers can approximate functions with discontinuities.

Now, let us imagine what the human brain is capable of, if it contains 10-100 billion neurons (from different sources). And each neuron is connected with 1000 other neurons!

And in addition, only 3% of neurons are involved on average! If the brain will be working at 100%, it will become "more powerful" not 33.3 times (100/3), but millions of times, because billions of extra connections between neurons will appear.

But all the power of the brain is only good for processing such data/tasks where there is a dependence between counts. Even if there are huge "holes" in information, the human brain is capable of completing a full picture on the basis of scanty information available, this is what INTUITION is. It is with these properties of the brain that phenomena such as lucid dreams etc are associated.

With a random series, the brain will give out 50/50. Unless, of course, according to the theory of probability, it happens as with the monkey we know.

Therefore, the best way for a trader to check his intuition is simple as hell. We need to close the "Terminal" panel in the terminal, so that only the chart of the trading instrument was visible, and open positions with SL and TP.

Good luck to everyone, good luck and a lot of intuition! :)

joo >> :

Guys, come on! Everyone knows that if you give a monkey a keyboard, he has a chance to type War and Peace. And for example, Integer, since he's a million times smarter than the monkey, has a chance to type the entire collected works in binary form on the test of all known science-fiction writers, suggested by the topic-starter, unless he'll get bored on his keyboard or the keys will get worn out. :)

It is proved that NN with one hidden layer can approximate a continuous function of any complexity. And NN with two hidden layers can approximate functions with discontinuities.

Now, let us imagine what the human brain is capable of, if it contains 10-100 billion neurons (from different sources). And each neuron is connected with 1000 other neurons!

And in addition, only 3% of neurons are involved on average! If the brain is involved at 100%, it will become "more powerful" not 33.3 times (100/3), but millions of times, because billions of extra connections between neurons will appear.

But all brain power is good only for processing such data/tasks, where there is a correlation between the readings. Even if there are huge "holes" in information, the human brain is capable of completing a complete picture with the scanty information available, this is INTUITION. It is with these properties of the brain that phenomena such as lucid dreams, etc are related.

With a random number, the brain will give out 50/50. Unless, of course, according to probability theory, it happens as with the monkey we know.

Therefore, the best way for a trader to test his intuition is simple as hell. One must close the "Terminal" panel in the terminal so that only the chart of the trading instrument was visible and open positions with SL and TP.

Good luck to all, good luck and a lot of intuition! :)

The physics of opportunities looks at this issue from a slightly different angle. After all, Newton's deterministic laws of Newton do not work in the universe. Astrophysicists had to invent dark energy and matter to fit galaxies into relativistic theory. I agree about the neuronics. And what would you say, if such a person appears, who will be able to deflect uranium GSR for a long time by force of will. Would you be able to give some explanation for it?

Training on the graph is certainly useful. :)

A little longer and the forum's "telepathic brigade has started to solve your problem" joke will cease to be a joke.

IlyaA >> :

The physics of opportunity looks at the question from a slightly different angle. After all, Newton's deterministic laws of Newton do not work in the universe. Astrophysicists had to invent dark energy and matter to fit galaxies into relativistic theory. I agree about the neuronics. And what would you say, if such a person appears, who can deflect uranium GSR by force of will for a long time. Would you be able to give some explanation for it?

Training on the graph is certainly useful. :)

I didn't say that your desire to test your intuition is pointless. It just doesn't make sense to test it that way. Please don't take it personally.

Notions of Physics, Dark Energy/Matter, Quantum Theory, TR, STO, etc., did not appear accidentally. It is a natural process of man's cognition under conditions of always incomplete information about the world around him.

Telekinesis, mind reading, clairvoyance are all possibilities of an instrument with billions of neurons, called a Brain. How this happens, no one knows yet. I personally believe that brain's miraculous properties are linked with its ability to fill in information "holes" in flow of incoming information, as well as in information that is already inside the brain. And these properties are so global, that cover not only 3 dimensions, but also 4, 5, 6 or more space-time dimensions.

Suppose one man manages to deflect the uranium GSR for a long time. How would it then be possible to prove that the person did it and not just an accident? As in the monkey example, the sequence of numbers can be anything, even a million times 1, but it will still be SF.

PS I recommend reading Penrose R. The New Mind of the King. On computers, thinking and the laws of physics.

joo >> :

Please do not take it personally. (1)

Suppose Man man manages to deflect the uranium GSR for an extended period of time. How will it then be possible to prove that the man did it and not just a fluke? As in the example with the monkey (2)

PS I recommend reading Penrose R. The New King's Mind. On computers, thinking and the laws of physics. (3)

1. That you didn't mean it. Apparently I didn't put enough conjunctive words. Sorry, it's getting late. :)

2. The uranium clock is the best possible. It is accurate and its MO is stable. Only one registered force in the Universe can deflect this oscillator (so many experiments have been done with it, in whatever way it has been affected) - Man.

3. if you don't mind posting it in a private message. :)

Why is intuition being tested in this way? If we go to the market at once, there is a flood of information that has to be processed by the person. This is a serious flow, because a lot of people are involved in the process. In this sense, the CRS is simpler. There is only a person and him. A person working with the RNG can more clearly grasp the signals of intuition and fix methods of interaction with it. Nothing will distract him. And when the presence of skills of interaction with intuition is confirmed statistically, then and only then a person who knows how to use it goes to the market.

IlyaA >> :

I don't understand, what is the maximum file size allowed in prefixes? I'll post it here, maybe someone else will be interested.

joo >> :

I can't figure out what the maximum file size for the prefixes is, but I'll post it here if anyone else wants it.

I finished my comment, check it out. Did you get it?

IlyaA >> :

Why is intuition being tested this way? If we go straight to the market, a stream of information will flood in and will have to be processed by the person. This is a serious flow, because a lot of people are involved in the process. In this sense, the CRS is simpler. There is only a person and him. A person working with the RNG can more clearly grasp the signals of intuition and fix methods of interaction with it. Nothing will distract him. And when the presence of skills of interaction with intuition is confirmed statistically, then and only then a person who knows how to use it appears in the market.

Again, but still. Intuition is not a miracle. It's impossible to name the next number in the HF. That's why it's HF.

I finished my comment. Check it out. Did you get it?

No, zipped it. Couldn't attach. 4.25 MB.

And the deviation of the uranium HGC values by a human, is NOT guessing the next number in the HF. It is a direct physical effect, akin to telekinesis. There is a difference.

joo >> :

Again, but still. Intuition is not a miracle. It's impossible to name the next number in the HF. That's what it is.

And man's deviation of the uranium DSP values is NOT guessing the next number in the NF. It is a direct physical effect, akin to telekinesis. There is a difference. (1)

No, zipped it. Couldn't attach it. 4.25 MB (2)

1. It seems to me that if a person is able to deflect the uranium HFO, then they will be able to pick up the subtle changes in the trend on the price chart. Intuition, telekinesis and the rest come from the same source. What do you think? If it came down to neuronal connections, how would you comment on tetta waves (these are electromagnetic oscillations at the moment of human insight). Norepinephrine is certainly off the charts in such cases, but insight usually comes, rather than being derived by creating new connections between neurons. By the way, tetta waves are registered in every person. Only the amplitude is different :)

2. I wasn't able to post the film today either. Please send it to the post.

Reason: