Intuition testing

Most traders know that intuition is an integral part of our work. Some use it when trading, others when looking for new ideas. And now is the time for each of us to test our intuition and find out what it is. Also, I am convinced that intuition, like biceps, can be trained. Only in this case it is better to avoid shocking loads :). Today there was a lot of talk and I decided to write a simple program for training intuition.

Intuition test

The source code is open and you can test its safety. The program allows you to collect statistics. That's it, comrades, without further ado, let's go!

Files:

Intuition training is when you think in your head in the morning about what other useless topic the depressively deluded traders in the MQL forum will be able to start during the day.

Old, but maybe someone hasn't seen it

Files:

You just need to zararit or zip it up. Read carefully with which extension the bot accepts the attack.
Files:

AlexEro >> :
Intuition training is when you think in your head in the morning about what other useless topic the depressively deluded traders in the MQL forum will be able to start during that day.

There is no need to be rude. If you do not use it, go ahead and have a chocolate bar. :)

Urain >> :
Just need to zararit or zip it up. Read carefully with which extension the bot accepts the attack.

Thank you, I understand my mistake.

AlexEro >> :
Intuition training is when you think in your head in the morning about what other useless topic the depressively deluded traders in the MQL forum will be able to start during that day.

Let me guess - "The Professional Trader's Seat" with lots of pictures ? Already been? No ?

Can I save it in an old format? (I have 2003 version of office...) :)

lea >> :

Can I save it in an old format? (I have 2003 version of office...) :)

Better update. I erased my old office a long time ago. :) I can help you with the distribution.
Files:

IlyaA писал(а) >>

Better update. I erased my old office a long time ago. :) I can help you with the distribution. Or copy sources by hand into office 2003 file.

I didn't like the interface of the new versions. It's uncomfortable. Although maybe I just didn't get to see its strengths.

Can't you save in an older format from the new versions?

Saved it in 2003 format. Try it and see if it runs. Post above.
Reason: