Prediction on "accelerator" and "fibo" - page 10

Borisytch писал(а) >>

... If you enter with a large lot on confirmation and set a trawl with partial closing at target levels, then the market can be handled by a simple machine.

Attached is a trawl advisor for partial closing.

The problem arises in identifying the type of wave - corrective or impulsive. If the extremum is at the beginning of a corrective wave, the price may not reach the target of 100.

It is easy to identify a corrective wave on history, but it is difficult when the 38.2 level has just been passed. It turns out that one should be very good at wave analysis, but not everyone is able to do it and it is not 100% successful. If you can give an algorithm for determining the type of the current wave (corrective or impulsive) at the moment of reaching the level 38.2 or earlier, it is possible to make an Expert Advisor.

And I'm not saying that you should aim at 100% and analyse one TF... Yuri, I'm not talking about the algorithm of the Expert Advisor ... I'm talking about writing an indicator! ... It's a long way from an EA. The indicator is part of the system for trading. There are plans to use this technology on true volumes in Ninja Trader for example. The issue at the moment is only to create an indicator, I have a lot of work to do with it ... but to kill the subject with a question like yours is easy. However, if I find a way to identify the necessary movements, I may formalize it ... All in good time ... it's not a good idea to rush things and look for frivolous ways.

Borisytch писал(а) >>

And I'm not saying that you should aim at 100% and analyse one TF... Yuri, I'm not talking about the algorithm of the Expert Advisor ... I'm talking about writing an indicator! ... It's a long way from an EA. The indicator is part of the system for trading. There are plans to use this technology on true volumes in Ninja Trader for example. The issue at the moment is only to create an indicator, I have a lot of work to do with it ... but to kill the subject with a question like yours is easy. However, if I find a way to identify the necessary movements, I may formalize it ... all in good time ... No need to rush things here and look for frivolous ways.

But I didn't see less than 100 targets in your screenshots. And what should the indicator do that you want to have. If you already wrote about it then I missed it.

100% are the expected extremes of the predicted movement .... when i trade this pattern, i have never yet placed TPs at 100, 161 etc... and in the beginning of the thread I explained the screenshots of the trading methods ... but I did not state the whole TS ... when i started this thread, my task was to show the existing relationship between the length of the first throw and the length of the whole movement ..., to discuss with the trading brothel and make an indicator on this topic.

As for my vision of how such an indicator should look like, look at the end of previous page ... I prepared that screenshot especially for it and I also placed it in "Nen's corner " ...

Got it. You want to automate the setting of the fib on the expected extremum. At what point? When the pullback value is 38.2 from the extremum or before?

when the accelerator first shows stop - 23% ... and targets should appear when the continuation of movement begins to gain momentum from level 23.

I don't know if the zigzag can be used for this. But it's worth a try. The idea makes sense.

The words "starts to gain strength to continue the move" are too vague for programming... Would you be satisfied with the wording "if the price has crossed the level of 23.6% in the direction of the extremum"? Also, you should probably specify the minimum value in points corresponding to the difference between "0" and "23.6" levels, at which the fib will be set.

khorosh >> :
The words "starts to gain strength to continue the move" are too vague for programming... Would you be satisfied with the phrasing "if the price has crossed the 23.6% level in the direction of the extremum"? Also, you should probably set the minimal value in points corresponding to the difference between "0" and "23.6", at which the fib will be set.

>> Yes, of course! ... Yuri, totally agree ... My literary and lyrical definitions of course need to be translated into the language of algorithms ...

As for the minimum value of points in the first, 23% movement - this case, its as an adjustable parameter - in the settings.

nen >> :
I don't know if you can use a zigzag for this. But it's worth a try. The idea makes sense.

>> Welcome! :) ... make yourself comfortable!

Reason: