QUIK + MetaTrader - is this theoretically possible? - page 2

There has been a bundle for a long time now.

It is quite effective if you don't pipsqueak.

meta-trader2007 >> :

There's been a bundle for a long time now.

It is efficient enough, if not using pips.

What do you mean? About the reliable delivery of quotes directly from Quickquotes to MT? If so, please share the principle.

If it's about what was already linked, what's the purpose of your post?

It seems that there are brokers who give access to the MICEX on the MT platform.

ivandurak >> :
So there seem to be brokers who on the MT platform give access to the MICEX .

CFD != stock

Svinozavr >> :

What do you mean? Are you referring to the reliable delivery of quotes directly from Quick Quote to MT? If so, please share the principle.

If its about what link was already given, what is the purpose of your message?

I haven't tested it for reliability. Cotier and signal transmission is done - via dll.

I have not got an access to the distribution package yet.

I have not seen the link.

Is it possible to refine the MT to work on FB and FORTS? Or is it something out of the realm of fiction? To be honest - QUIK is annoying. But there are advantages over MT. What I really don't like is the lack of an arbitrary TF in both platforms. My broker used to have Nostradamus with arbitrary TF. The software is simple but the function is implemented.

forexigrok >> :
Is it possible to refine MT to work on FB and FORTS? Or is that out of the realm of fantasy?

It's kind of a work in progress:

>> MT4 -> MT5

meta-trader2007 >> :

I haven't tested it for reliability. Cotier and signal transmission is done - via dll.

How do you mean? So the dll is able to substitute the quote stream of the brokerage company with the stream from QuickBooks?

Distibution of the bundle is not available yet - the screw is out of order.

Screw, you say? Well, well...

I haven't seen the link.

To the article. Above the thread.

I understand correctly, we are talking about a bundle where in any case the trades will have an error of one second, and this is due to the fact that the robots on the kupail are not able to run more than once per second? That is, for traders it is an additional slippage.

Has anyone thought about other options. What could be used instead of a quickie so that there would not be such a margin of error?

vasya_vasya >> :

I understand correctly, we are talking about a bundle where in any case the trades will have an error of one second, and this is due to the fact that the robots on the kupail are not able to run more than once per second? That is, for traders it is an additional slippage.

That is not the main thing. The main thing is that the quotes are different. On Quickquick it's stock prices, on MT it's kitchen prices. The problem is the flow to MT from the exchange.

Has anyone thought of any other options. What could be used instead of a quickie so there is no such a margin of error?

What's Quick got to do with it? Whether it's Quick or not, the quotes are the same - the stock exchange. This is not a brokerage company. Once again - you cannot use in-house (or not in-house! - I don't know them) to feed MT with someone else's quotation stream.

Reason: