QUIK + MetaTrader - is this theoretically possible?

This is where it was claimed that yes.

http://forum.micex.ru/forum/login/Tech_common/show_topic?topicid=118054580581660

But autotrades.ru no longer exists.

It would be interesting to talk to this person.

balu писал(а) >>

This is where it was claimed that yes.

http://forum.micex.ru/forum/login/Tech_common/show_topic?topicid=118054580581660

But autotrades.ru no longer exists.

It would be interesting to talk to this person.

why put them together?

>> it's a bummer.

vasya_vasya >> :

Why connect them?

It's a banger.

for robo-trading on the mwb.

the development of quik + omega trade station systems (metastock, wealthlab etc.) is associated with a lot of problems at the creation and maintenance stages.

those who have worked with them for quite a long time know everything very well.

In the end, people usually write homebrew systems (quik + sql / oracle + c++ / c# / delphi module to work with the quik api).

Don't talk about metatrader's strengths.

If this is an old one, please send me a link and I will learn something.

Thank you, that's helpful.

Has anyone ever thought of getting quote data from quik as well?

I think that would solve the problem of data inconsistency.

balu писал(а) >>

Those who have worked with them for long enough know everything very well.

In the end, people usually write homebrew systems (quik + sql / oracle + module in C++ / c# / delphi to work with the quik api).

exactly

if it's an obsolete one, please send me a link, I'll learn a lot.

Or maybe it's not. But then why would a programmer write a link in a more serious language than MKL4 to MT4?

balu >> :

Thank you, that's helpful.

Has anyone thought about getting quote data from quik as well?

I think that would solve the problem of data mismatch.

They did. What's the point?

There is all the documentation from autotrades.ru, I was once interested, bought it. I'll give it away. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Anticipating possible questions... I have only offered my copy of the software to the top-starter. The author can be found online under the nickname "Mikhalych".

Svinozavr >> :
>> We have been thinking about it. What's the point.

Tried it, but it didn't work? Didn't try?

jartmailru >> :

Have you tried it and it did not work? Didn't try?

Problems with the quoting of quotes from a third party vendor to MT.

In general, if not scalping, then in case of an MT that does not go into a coma from the slightest divergence in quotations (fuck such MTs), it is not necessary.

Although, of course, it is advisable to make decisions on what you are trading. It's not a binge when it doesn't matter what's being traded. But then again, you can.

Reason: