"The 'perfect' trading system - page 120

IgorM:

It's not easy - you think that reports and so on will replace the "ringing of coins".

It's easy when every week is profitable.

"Every week is profitable" is for idealistic dreamers or politicians.

Real people need real things, like "Profit is nothing - reliability is everything!" and who can reproach me for not fulfilling my promises? :)

But if suddenly the very promise of "reliability and stability" turns into profit ("Where there's reliability - there's profit!"), then the flow of customers will be exponential.

By the way, everyone has already seen the "first wave" - everyone is still amazed.

VictorArt:

Real people need real things, like "Profit is nothing - reliability is everything!" and who can blame me for not delivering on my promises? :)

But if suddenly the very promise of "reliability and stability" turns into profit ("Where there's reliability - there's profit!"), then the flow of customers will be exponential.

By the way, everyone has already seen the "first wave" - everyone is still amazed.

stop spamming with publicity stunts already.

VictorArt:

Real people need real deeds, like "Profit is nothing - reliability is everything!" and who can reproach me for not fulfilling my promises? :)

real people need real money, not "real business".

The indicator of reliability is the profitability of the system on the time interval, at the same Alpari, there are several PAMMs that have proven to be reliable.

reproach? i can't, maybe your system is reliable or maybe you are a good politician ;)

VictorArt:

..... But when it all starts working reliably for months and years with almost no supervision - that's when you don't have to worry about income.

It's a pity to live in this time of beauty

I won't have to...

(c) Nekrasov.

Victor is not proud of the amount of money he has earned for his investors, but of the number of suckers he has shoehorned in .

IgorM:

real people need real money, not "real business"

Why so categorical? The professor has brought together intelligent, well-to-do people to listen to an intelligent man.

VictorArt:

There are short-term investments and long-term investments.

My projects belong to the second case. The payback period is 5 years and more.

Let's say 5 years of mythical payback might not be a bad thing, but what about the real drawdown of 92%?

VictorArt:

On a more personal note, a house is usually built from the foundation, not the roof.

Hence all these patents, universal algorithms, which by definition lose to specialized ones, monster-like software trading servers and automatic control systems for them, etc. expensive things, but when it all starts to work reliably for months and years almost unattended - then you do not have to worry about income - it's like the crystallization process in an oversaturated solution :)

I read that... and I got the feeling that the current task is to check that the program works... and OrderSend works...
I.e., if EA will work for, say, 3 years and lose money - then it will be just deposited to the account,
so that it will continue to lose money. Because the experiment is to make //the program work/...
Yeah, well... if I understand correctly, this is such an original approach to software quality,
that, moreover, Victor can't put it into words, but is skirting around with incomprehensible talk about stability.
People here are asking questions - how to overload MT when it hangs up?
How do I check if there is a connection to the server? How to switch the Internet channel?
With some kind of tester they mess around...
And Victor here... Checks if(a > b) condition works - and then OrderSend()...
Be sure to check it with money and a real account.
Well... let's really envy him... he was in the right place at the right time.
... He also got investors for the task + salary (I guess).
Yeah. Such a perpendicular world the man has.
Let me try to think of an example:
- We built a helicopter. We switched it on. It does not take off. Never mind that it may not take off - let us see
that the propeller is turning. Because for us the main thing in flight is stability.

VictorArt:

Profit is nothing.

You're serious)

I am a dreamer but not only and not idealistic, not every week and every day profitable is the main goal of every reasonable-thinking person, not only in exchanges, ask any man "What does he work for?Ask any man "What he works for?" Will he really say that he works just to keep his job? Yes, there will be guys who will tell you that, but ask them if you stop getting paid or if your work ceases to bring you any profit, both direct and indirect, then they will tell you "What the fuck I need such a stable job".

And on the subject of this thread, Victor, dear fellow, this thread is not created for your Advisors, read the title "Perfect" trading system, I have nothing against the trading system of your Advisors but have some conscience, for example, posted a system or advisers, talk to the guys about the ideality of your trading, and no, you have already 120 pages. But you have already posted 120 pages of self-promotion proving to people YOUR truth ... Victor, this is another issue, the young lady has not created a branch for you to PR here, open a branch, leave a link to it here and advertise yourself there as much as you like.)

Triasin:

And in general on the subject of this branch, Victor, my dear, this branch was not created for your EAs, read carefully the name "Ideal" trading system,

I'm the one who said it was a lousy one? :)

The people are asking, I am answering. If there are no questions, there will be no answers.

I actually did not really deviate from the topic - see carefully where it all started. The hot development started after the report with 400% ROI, as a continuation of the subject - in fact, the Expert Advisor has continued working with new data - is it not an "ideal TS"?

So if someone can't keep quiet - that's their problem.

VictorArt:

Am I the one who's been "fluffing it up"? :)

People ask, I answer. If there are no questions, there will be no answers.

I have not really deviated from the topic - see where it all started. The hot development started after the report with 400% ROI, as a continuation of the subject - in fact, the Expert Advisor has continued working with new data - is it not an "ideal TS"?

So if someone can't keep quiet - that's their problem.

Your fludoposts are distracting.
Reason: