"The 'perfect' trading system - page 126

LeoV:

The market formula?

I have the market formula as well ;), but I don't have the perfect system yet ((

An investor comes to a pessimistic trader -

- Trader, you're losing!

- Yes.... and i'm losing somehow fast.....

An investor comes to a pokh-ist trader -

- Trader, you're losing!

- Yes??? .... well, fuck it...forget it.....

An investor comes to the optimist trader -

- Trader, you're losing!

- Yes.... but how beautifully I'm losing, in 5 years we'll pay off !!!!...

LeoV: Well, you're a smart man, you must understand. You don't go from -90%. You have to make 900% profit to get to zero. That's impossible.
Real, real. Kovalev went up. But then he went down again :)

Does anyone have any options for stopping sagging?

Mathemat: Риэл, риэл. Ковалев поднялся. Правда, потом снова спустил :)

Alexei, you have to understand that the exception to the rule is just a confirmation of the rule. There may be isolated cases with maximum risk, I don't argue. It's at the level of luck or bad luck. All the more reason to go down again - a case identical to Victor's. But we are talking about systematic work with minimal risk. That's why it's 100% anreal.

Abzasc:
Does anyone have any options for stopping sagging?
Yes, close all trades :)

alexx_v:
Yes, close all deals :)
Nah, that's only one option. But all the others I can think of are either lock, or lock, or martin, for God's sake...

LeoV:

- Trader, you're losing it!

- Yeah.... but I'm dumping beautifully, 5 years from now, payback !!!!...

It's more like "but I'm a beautiful, steady drain" :)

Abzasc:
Nah, that's only one option. But all the others I can think of are lock, lock, lock, martin, for God's sake...
Yeah, that's the one, the only and the right one :) The rest are from the evil one.

That's it. Victor killed the dead branch - (good riddance). Perfect TC - ha! A feat - a la Invanushka the Anacephalus.

Thank you, father!

Reason: