"The 'perfect' trading system - page 119

Sorento:

Piglet, it's Pigzasaurus - for those of you in the tank!

Grun is good! But the problem is that he's gone bad, it's hard to read his posts on history ;) - The closer you get to the present, the more his posts look like fractals ))))

IgorM:

Grun is good! But here's the problem - he's gone bad, it's hard to read his posts on history ;) - the closer you get to the present, the more his posts look like fractals ))))

He loves everyone... I GUESS HE DOES.

Only, something has gone wrong...

I think SAMOIDENTIFICATION.

In a lot of people. I'm a sinner myself.

;)

sever30:

I can't understand what irritates me so much about him? Where do crooks come from, it is clear - the Motherland gives birth, why are there so many losers, i.e. investors in it?

Yep, save one...

There is no cheating. Just the art of selling.

Yeah... my annoyance with them is envy...

That's right. We need to learn how to sell.

VictorArt:

There are short-term investments and there are long-term ones.

My projects belong to the second case. The payback period is five years or more.

An investment is when money is invested in an asset. What kind of asset do you have?

Gold, google shares, ankitvariat?

What can you sell in 5 years' time to earn an income?

paukas:

Investment is when money is invested in an asset. And what asset do you have?

What can you sell in five years' time to make a profit?

Real estate.

Tantrik:
Real estate.
as recent crises have shown - real estate is not a safe place to save either, even the ubiquitous real estate agents are not always able to rock the real estate market

Tantrik:
Real estate.
Whose?

paukas:
Whose?
Yours, of course.

paukas:

Investment is when money is invested in an asset. And what is your asset?

What can you sell in 5 years to make a profit?

I carry my asset with me :)

And to get back on topic, a house is usually built from the foundation, not the roof.

Hence all these patents, universal algorithms, which by definition are worse than specialized, monster-like software trading servers and automatic control systems for them, etc. expensive things, but when it all starts to work reliably for months or years almost without supervision - then you don't have to worry about income - it's like the crystallization process in oversaturated solution :)

For example, everyone is selling "top-secret Expert Advisors", while I am selling with source code. This is a "marketing advantage" as I am the only one.

Everyone hides their trading strategies and even reports, afraid of that they will reveal the "secret algorithm", while I have a lot of reports and even open positions - again, a "marketing advantage".

So I accumulate "drop by drop", which eventually add up to "trust" - no "black PR" will never stick.

It's as simple as ever.

VictorArt:

It's as simple as ever.

It is not simple - it is you who think that reports and the like will replace the "ringing of coins"

It's simple when it's profitable every week.

Reason: